Bump Pics ... Looking Back

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Do you ever look at your bump pics from say 10 or 12 or 14 weeks and laugh because at the time you though you had a "big" bump and then you look at a bump pic of you now and think ... wow i really wasnt that big at all :rofl::rofl:

I did just that this afternoon! My husband was laughing at one of the photos I showed him! At the time I thought I had a great bump - but there's nothing there!!!

lol yea but i look at myself at this stage and think im not big either, my bump seems to have really slowed down in growing the last few weeks

I sometimes think my bump can't possibly get any bigger, but it does!!

Yeah I've done that. I remember at 20wks I thought I was HUUUUGGGGEEE - but looking at it now, I just look I've had a few too many cakes!

Lol yep.. I look at pics of me now when i was 20weeks and back then i thought i was HUGE but its nothing at all compared to now.

i looked at pics the other day and had the same thought!! i remember the day i found out goin shoppin with OH, and he was like, stop stickin your belly out you daft twat!!

I just mentioned that today too! It's funny eh? I never feel I look huge in the previous pictures of me, but at the time I feel like the Goodyear Blimp!

:rofl:

Yep! I was looking at a pic of me at 10 weeks and my tummy is as flat as a board... I'm like, "where the heck was that baby bump supposed to be, again???" lol.

makes me think "wow i looked like that?!" then i think "oh god...and im only going to get bigger!" :rofl:

Yes, I did that. Especially in the last 8 weeks of pregnancy.

Also, people would tell me how small I looked. ROFL! Yeah, whatever! I was huge. Then when I went somewhere with Chase after where someone saw me grow through pregnancy, they would say "You had him already." I was not small! And "Yes, thank God I had him "already" as I'd hate to see how much larger I could have grown.

totally know what you mean!
you can see from my sig. picture ;-) The first piccie was just after 20 weeks and I thought I was hoooooge!!

Ahhh i just looked at my 20week photo when i thought i was getting fat :cry: I look sooooo skinny!!

Hehehe, I did that last week... I thought I was huge at 15 weeks... and it's nothing compared to now :rofl:

I'm sneakin' in to say, I can only imagine!!! :rofl: DH has been teasing me about my growing 'bump', but yesterday we saw a girlfriend who was about my size (although shorter than me) who's due in 4 weeks... O-M-G!!! I nearly fell over laughing at the look on DH's face!!! THEN he said to me 'What the.?!!? You've got NOTHIN' there!!!' ...:rofl: Can't wait to REALLY have one; enjoy yours ladies!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->