Bump question.

JustThisGirl

Reaction score
So I had to go to the hospital today for my GTT test and while I was there numerous mums to be were having there's too.
It gave me a good chance to have gander at other bumps...
Although I'm showing now... I'm still really small compared to the others that I see today... I felt utterly stupid and tiny, like I shouldn't have been there.
I'm 25weeks tomorrow and look like I'm about 4months, will I ever be big as I was only a size 6 before I got pregnant?

Thanks Nik xx

I had no bump at all at 25 weeks last time. I just looked bloated. I really got a bump quite rapidly from about 28/29 weeks!! xx

Aww, as I said I am showing but compared to the mums that were there at the hospital today I looked tiny and felt really embarrassed! I could tell they were looking at me like I wasn't meant to be there at 25weeks. Hopefully it'll spring up soon, I'm getting impatient lol. xxxx

I am the same as you - small bumpito at 27 weeks! People tell me that I'm lucky (less post preg weight to shift) but deep down I want a humungous bump that gets in the way *stamps foot*. I obsessively check every day/night to see if there is a change but nope - nothing!!

Aww, as I said I am showing but compared to the mums that were there at the hospital today I looked tiny and felt really embarrassed! I could tell they were looking at me like I wasn't meant to be there at 25weeks. Hopefully it'll spring up soon, I'm getting impatient lol. xxxx

Lol they could have been looking at you thinking quite the opposite! They might have been thinking "Wow what a sweet, neat bump she has!" I know I would as at the moment I feel like I've been pumped up with a bicycle pump! Don't put yourself down hun X

Lol they could have been looking at you thinking quite the opposite! They might have been thinking "Wow what a sweet, neat bump she has!" I know I would as at the moment I feel like I've been pumped up with a bicycle pump! Don't put yourself down hun X

That's what I'd have been thinking. I would have been wondering why I couldn't be a size 6 goddess with a gorgeous little bump who is going to go back to being slim and lovely after!

Happy bump growing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->