Bump / text buddy due Christmas Day!

Reaction score
I'm Katt, 18 years old (I'm a baby myself, I know lol) looking for a bump and/or text buddy. I'm sure this is really late as I'm already 20+4 weeks gone but I thought I should try it out anyways :blush:

Thanks for reading!

im actually due in september, but i just had to say what an awesome EDD you have! if he arrives on time, what a great christmas present that will be! :)

Wouldn't be so bad but December is already jam packed with birthdays. My best friend's is 12/1, my fiancées is 12/7, and my mom's is 12/10. Doesn't leave much room for my little guy :dohh:

awww...yea that always makes things rough. but nobody will every forget his birthday if its on christmas day! ;) i know what you mean about some months being crowded though...my poor stepson has to compete with about 12 other people born right around his bday in january. lucky for this baby we only have one other birthday in september in the family. she picked a good time to be born ;)

Yeah that's a perfect time. All birthdays (besides my own) seem to be smooshed into November and December. December is going to be a hectic and tough month in the years to come but I'm determined to make his birthday as special and separate from Christmas as possible :thumbup:

thats good..you dont want him to get looked over by the holiday. one thing is for sure, he will be doubly spoiled around christmastime every year! ;) i have a friend that was born on december 27th, and her anniversary is december 29th. i asked her once if she ever gets tired of having everything all at once like that, and she replied that its awesome because she always gets a super big celebration in her honor around that time and its like dragging christmas out for a whole week. hehe.

I'm Katt, 18 years old (I'm a baby myself, I know lol) looking for a bump and/or text buddy. I'm sure this is really late as I'm already 20+4 weeks gone but I thought I should try it out anyways :blush:

Thanks for reading!

Hey there. my baby boy is due on the 26th and I would love to have a bump buddy :D x

Hello,

Im due 19th december, I would love a bump or facebook buddy.

hope you are all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->