Bumpkins in the North

KKSARAH - We wont be spending so don't worry your not alone.

Aimee-Lou - you have not seen anything yet! Were always play fighting.

Kte - PENNY SAVERS - where are the pennies to bloody save????????????? Brass button savers maybe!

^ Are you on saxp? Recognise the username.. lol

Yeah used to be - might still be a registered user but don't go on any more, don't get the time and don't own a Spaxo anymore.

Me either.

Sorry I know random & off topic just recognised the name lol

its ok, I just thought that people associating me with the chavs that are on there were well and truly over (main reason I sold my car)

Way to kill a thread Nij! No one is calling you a Chav! :tease:

Are we going to have a Bumpkins meet?? I only got three weeks off work left then I can only do weekends . . . think we almost got going with a date? :wacko:

I am good for Sunday the 28th of Feb and Sunday 14th March.

You still thinking Meadowhall?

Think these were the dates......just no-one at all answering off the main thread so I'll pop it on again and see if people want to come. It may have floundered which is a shame. Shame you can't come on Monday too :cry:

I am good for Sunday the 28th of Feb and Sunday 14th March.

You still thinking Meadowhall?

Think these were the dates......just no-one at all answering off the main thread so I'll pop it on again and see if people want to come. It may have floundered which is a shame. Shame you can't come on Monday too :cry:

Defo a shame, I wanna meet some Bumpkins!! lol

I know typical that, it's the one day I am working :growlmad: I would have been there otherwise!

I (and poss OH) might be interested in the Meadowhall meet. At mo I reckon we could do either of those dates. Will keep checking this thread ...

Well Sunday the 28th is this Sunday coming. Is anything being sorted?

Lol to this thread . . . would be nice if we could meet one weekend in the near future, possibly try again?

Yeah - we may have to try again, would be great if it could be before I move, whenever that is. :shrug:

Well Sundays are gonna be out of the question soon as its car boot sale day and working alternitave Saturdays I cant see it happening for me :(

I would make an exception if it were car boot day, they can happen any time, this meet cant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->