Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

It varies from place to place, i had a scan done at my booking in appointment but i dont think everywhere does that.

Hi girls *waves* Im due in may too! :)
29th as they say in my first appointment at the midwife

hi, im new to this site so still trying to find my way around, im 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby due 6th may 09 hope everyone is well ! ;-)
kim xxxx

Hey Everyone, I'm new as well. :wave: I'm due May 1st with my second kiddo! Is there anyone who needs a Buddy still?

Im due May 13 th. :) Hows everyone doing?

hey Ladies...
I am new to this site also... and am currently pregnant with bub #3... I am due on the 15th May 2009 which makes me 13w 4d today... Lots of flutters of late and morning sickness has gone thank goodness... Still feeling extremely tired all the time and aking in the morning with a headache... anyone else getting this as well??

I am hoping for a pink bundle this time as I have 2 boys already.. ES from previous relationship and YS is DH same with this bub...

GL ladies and I hope everyone is doing well...

im so jealous :) second baby and still no flutters although most of my m/s has buggered off now. yey! Im 2 days ahead of u (due may 13th!) so hoping my flutters come soon!
congrats and welcome :)

im due 17th May :) hows everyone doing. anyone interested in being text buddies?

hows everyones symptoms?

xxx

Hiya
Due may 14th if anyone interested in being my buddie. thanks

My morning sickness has been gone for about a week now...thank God!!! Although I'm already at 16 weeks (Due May 1st) I was completely miserable though. I do have some annoying headaches now, I'm not sure whats causing them but I get them like every other day at least. How's everyone else doing???

ive been poorly so worried about bubs. had a really bad sickness bug and its wiped me out although now i get a extra scan :)
hope everyone else is good xx

Awww I'm sorry you were feeling ill. :( That's great you get to see the baby again though, that should be exciting. :)

Hello Ladies..
i am also due in May 2009... 15th actually.. I am excited as this is my 3rd child but first to DH...
i ahev also been very tired, going to bed at 9pm each night and waking at 6am, then having to have a few hours nap during the day..
I have at least one headache a day also...

I am glad to know I am not the only one with them symptoms...

I am due to go for my 20 week scan on the 17th Dec but ill only be 18weeks 5 days then as I had to book privatley as the public hospital cant get me in until mid Jan when Ill be 24 weeks... Ill be finding out the gender then as well.. Thinking Pink!!!!

GL ladies...

Oooohh i can't wait for my next scan!!! It seems like aggeeesss away (Jan 6th)
Atleast i have Christmas to take my mind of things for a day or two lol =]
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"