Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Hey I dont know If I mentioned this but my due date has been changed to 12th May!!! Woohoo!!

and I have a scan tomorrow!! (Only because I had some bleeding last night and they wanna check that baby is ok!! )

awww good luck babes. we are only 1 day apart! im due may 13 th x

cool!! lol

I know of 4 people who have birthdays in May and I think each one of them want the baby to be born on there birthday lol yikes!

im due on one of my mates birthday and both my nans were the day before and two days after! i had my little boy on my god sons birthday so who knows?!

So I was in a car accident the day of my appointment (Mon). We are all okay, I hit some black ice, almost hit a bridge but swerved and hit another vehicle instead, then we slid into a ditch. We were fine and so was the person in the other vehicle (Thank god). When I went to my appointment I thought they would do an ultrasound, but we heard the baby's heartbeat and he/she was even kicking the doppler, so they aren't worried about it. The EMT's checked Kaden out at the site of the accident so I'm pretty sure he's fine. It's been a couple of days since the accident and he has acted like his normal self since.

Anyways, I'm getting the ultrasound at my next appointment (Dec 22nd) and we'll find out what we're having then!!! Hope for a girl for me everyone!! LoL

bethyb yea who knows! lol

Aww im sorry to hear that fallen angel and im glad you are all ok, good luck at the ultrasound! i'll have my fingers crossed for ya!!!

i had to have a scan the other day, I had some bleeding but everything was fine!! they did a scan just to make sure and baby was active!! and according to my mum had something shaped like a hamburger between the legs? lol

hey ladies.. everything is going well here...
I was wondering if anyone knows the sex of LO yet? and who's staying on team yellow?

I am hoping for a pink one and should find out in 19 sleeps..

I'm finding out on the 19th... I want to be blue! I got too many sisters, need to even out the family!!

hi all, im new to this site and was wondering if i could join?my EDD is 18th may. this is my 2nd, i have a dd who will be 2 new years day. im already feeling a lot of movements from this baby, and this pregnancy has been so different to my first. im not going to be fining out the sex, will wait until he/she arrives! have my 20 week scan 30th december. and omg today, my nipples started leeking eeekkk!!!!! started about 16 weeks with my dd so the same is happening again lol! anyone else had this yet? x x

Hi gawebb.you are due the day after me and we have our scan on the same date. :) my nipples havent started leaking yet. do they leak much?

welcome to our may baby forum
xx

hi kmh2009, thanks for the welcome! no they dont leak much-yet!lol xx

hi Gawebb! Welcome!

My EDD is May 26th - a week or so away from yours :)

I'm finding out the sex. I found out with my son, and I'd like to know with this one too. I have a feeling it's a girl - had a feeling my son was a boy so we'll see if I'm right 2nd time around lol.

hi Gawebb Welcome to May 2009...
I am due on the 15th and have a private gender scan on the 17th Dec.. I found out wiht boy my boys and am hoping for a pink one this time round... as long as bubbles is healthy i dont really mind, but I have my preference.. lol...
H & H 9 months..

HB

bump pics: 15 weeks 1 day

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks-1.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks1-1.jpg

hey hope its not too late to join here, i'm due on the 27th...i kept putting off posting in here x

Hey welcome new May mummys! lol

Awww ajarvis!! nice baby bump! lol

Im still deciding whether or not I have a more rounded belly, or if I still just look fat! (im a big lady!)

You have such a cute belly!!! I haven't got one yet really. It's starting but it's not actually looking like a pregnant belly yet. Which is actually super weird, they say with the second kiddos you show quicker. By this time with Kaden I was huge, maybe that means a girl this time around??? LoL I'm hoping so. I feel like it's a girl though, and with Kaden I felt like he was a boy. Maybe It will be.

bump pics: 15 weeks 1 day

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks-1.jpg

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f64/ajarvis/15weeks1-1.jpg

Aww you have a cute little bump too! You look farther along than I do even Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->