Bumps due in MAY 2009 Buddies!

Excitement has kicked in for me today.....

I did another test.... god knows why, but i did. Ive been half looking at prams/from birth buggies and baths etc.... MY BFF offered me a changing table and now, soooooooooooo excited!

Any other FB fans on here? Im finding that the games are keeping me preoccupied at present!

danny I love my facebook!!! I have to becareful of the students I teach can't find me!!!

I'm so exhausted.. I can't wait to go to doctors on Monday...

Off to see my best friend tomorrow who is 12 weeks pregnant and it took her two years for this baby! Very excited...

Off to watch X Factor soon as well

X factor, i love this bit the auditions.. makes me laugh... i tend to get bored at the end though

Nat, we are more or less the same along :) mind you i think we are all 4 weeks plus couple of days arent we!!

I was very lonley during my first pg.. im hoping that this one i wont be

Yeah we are... This is my first pregnancy and really don't know what to do!!! But excited about being a mummy...

I think all the May mummies to be are all at the beginning of May...

its us whose supposed to be clumsy... but my hubby dropped everysingle dinner plate today!! yep.. the lot. Gotta replace them.....
Its my 2nd, but every pg is different so im just as scare, exvited, nervous, etc as last time xx

Hello May baby buds:wave:

So far I think we are all early May. It is terribly exciting isn't it!

Will see if we can go and look at the hospitals - good suggestion.

been out with a bunch of our old uni mates this afternoon and evening. We are keeping quiet about me being pg for now (apart from parents and DH and my 2 best friends) and was quite tricky with the not drinking thing. Managed it though. DH was quite devious :ninja: coming back from the bar with a cranberry juice for me and loudly announcing it was my "vodka" and cranberry. Nobody rumbled us all evening so had no difficult questions about why I was on the wagon. Saying that, everyone else was really squiffy :drunk: by the end of the night an getting silly, apart from me. Also got to 9.30 and I was ready for bed so had to beg off and head home. My duvet is calling as I type!

Hi girlies!

I feel better! woohoo! It was the onions I chopped up earlier, I was crying and my nose was running like mad...then wham..sinus probs seem to have disappeared:happydance: I hope they stay disappeared too.

No more symptoms for me as yet, ive been really tired this week but I think its more down to me being ill than pg symptoms.

Im not getting the uterus twinges as much any more, just sometimes and my boobs are still the same! sore!

I too have just stopped poas! Well I have a few cheapies left so maybe will do those, might aswell not waste them hey!:muaha:
No sickness either.............yet!:happydance:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!
Today I have been so tired, I hope this is normal my boobs are still sore and I'm starting to feel a bit sick , so its starting to feel real...lol
Have a lovely weekend
x

I got my BFP yesterday after going to buy agnus castus to regulate my periods as they have never been the same after a m/c in April. Anyway, read the label and told me not to take if pregnant. Done a test just to ensure I wasn't and guess what....I AM! WHOOOO HOOOOO. I am due around the 3rd May but I am a little cautious too.

Congrats Dona! We're all early May girls here!

congrats Dona. :hug:

did everyone have a good weekend? I have a slight rant - I am off cake! :shock: how can you go off cake!! I am seriously miffed!!!!! Very strange how this pregnancy is already so different to any of my others - but tiredness has kicked in big time now!! went to docs this morning and have my midwife apt this week! It is all getting v exciting!!! :happydance:
I love x factor too - makes saturday nights fab!!! I love it the whole way through and strictly starts this week too so i can sky + it and then get my fix of camp reality programmes which should take me most of the way through this pregnancy! The ice dancing will start soon and then the jungle!!! :wohoo: how sad am i!!!!

Wishing - how can you be off cake????

I've been to the doctors already... they didn't test me because they say that all the tests are accurate... she calculated me EDD wrong, cos I was on a 40 day cycle, her wheel is only 28 day cycle.. My midwife appointment isn't until 19th Sept!!

Went and had reflexology today... feel nice and relaxed

reflexology sounds lovely :).
Hope everyone is ok!. my symptoms have subsided a bit today.. so i'm a bit worried, so I POAS twice today once with a digi which still said pregnant, and once with a tescos own brand but the line wasn't any darker than it was last week :(. Hopefully everythings ok.. the lines still very obviously there though I think I'm just worried as I can't get to the doctors until next week as I'm N Ireland visting my Husbands parents
Sorry for the rant
xx

Hello Ladies..Moms to be in May.

I am due (unconfirmed by docs) - May 8th. :) First child.

Excellent.... mommyb2! This is my first baby too.

I'm craving savory items... don't want choc... want crisps!!!

oh god.. crisps./... might have to have a bag of discos.. im may 8th too mumy2may8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->