Bunged up and sneezing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mumtobe01, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mumtobe01

mumtobe01 one perfect little boy!

I have been like this for thr past week is this a pregnancy symptom or have I got a weird cold?

2. BettyBoop152

BettyBoop152 Mother of 2!

I've had cold symptoms since 5 weeks! It's annoying the he'll out if me! Bunged up nose and sore throat! I've found halls soothers have been great as they have no menthol or eucalyptus in anymore yet they do the trick for an hour or so xxxx

3. NatashaZ

NatashaZ Well-Known Member

I feel that as well. However, shortly before I got my BFP, I had the flu. I was even on medication for it, it was pretty bad. So I don't know if my sniffles now are a lingering effect from that, or from being pregnant. I've heard that stuffy noses are apparently common... who knew?

4. createbeauty

createbeauty Mommy

I have felt bunged up and been getting a sore throat on and off. Not sure if the sore throat happens because my mouth gets dry so fast now. I've also noticed a lot of intense sneezing for no reason followed by nausea. I guess it's pregnancy related...

5. Littlechimpma

Littlechimpma Well-Known Member

Snap ladies, I have had a terrible dry throat for a couple of days now, and a really dry cough but this morning I woke up and am chesty with mucus coming up when I cough - not too sure it its a chest infection.

Will give the soothers a go though!

6. Babynumber1

Babynumber1 Mum of 1 & Pregnant

I`v had 2 colds which have turned into sinusitis and in 3rd trimester with my son my nose got blocked which is a pregnancy symptom xx

7. Lashes85

Lashes85 Mommy to FOUR boys <3

Im bunged up too. :(
    I've had a sore throat and cough for weeks now. This weather doesn't help thou x