Burping at 29 weeks :(

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi,

All evening I have been burping and it is really disgusting. It is like I have drunk something fizzy but it is eggy too.

It is making me feel really sick :(

What could be causing it and is there anything I can do/take to stop it?

Thanks girlies :)

Are you taking a DHA supplement? Burping is one of the most common side effects. I've been taking mine at night to avoid it.
It could also be from heartburn. Not sure what to do about that though. I've had major heartburn for the past week and nothing seems to get rid of it.

You know what's worse than burping all day long? Not being able to burp all day long even though the burp is right there in your throat. :haha:

Tums may be your best friend. Sometimes nothing helps. It tastes so gross too because sometimes it's not just gas that comes back up. But Tums could be your best harmless bet.

I have been taking Sytron for s few days to increase my hb levels as I am quite anaemic. I have been making sure I drink fesh ornage juice too.

I have not had any fresh orange juice today but have still taken the Sytron and no burping today!

Guessing baby doesnt like oranges!!!

Orange juice has been giving me astounding trapped wind in my chest, so maybe it is that? I think it's maybe the acid.

Hope you manage to stop burping! :)
Rach.xx

lol dont worry hun i burp all nite every nite...dh so use to it now...better out than in i say lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->