Busy few days!!

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Started washing all the clothes for our little girl. I'd kind of forgotten what I'd bought!! This is the first batch done, all washed and ironed!!
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/C252E3D6-7110-4D85-9165-1AEF9802A4AB-4467-000003D2997EA86D.jpg
This is maybe a quarter of the clothes!! Eeek. Maybe I'd bought more than I realised!! Just bought my baby bath and top and tail bowl, just somewhere for her to sleep and somewhere to sit needed now! x

AWW cute so much pink!! Were having a boy and i thought i had lots of clothes but you have wayyy more :)

These are all newborn and 0-3??? If you still have 3 more loads, you have about 3 loads too much, lol. I have about this much total in those sizes

I got loads of hand me down clothing so I have around this amount, maybe slightly more n 0-3 months :)

It's alright, it's all been bought as second hand bundles, for all the clothing I've got, I've paid £45 in total, so complete bargain. I personally won't just have her in vests/sleep suits all the time, I prefer proper outfits. Joshua was tiny at 2lb 7oz, so if she's small like him then they'll fit her for ages. It's newborn, 0-3 and 3-6. Even if she only wears each outfit once, for what I've paid I can't complain :)

Looks like you got some cute clothes! I can't wait to see pictures of her wearing them over in Baby Club this summer. :winkwink:

Photography is my thing, its what my degree is in, so there'll be plenty of photos of her! We're planning on a photo a day to watch her change and grow. I don't want to miss a thing. x

Those dresses are so cute - and it sounds like you got some bargains! :happydance:

Such a gorgeous little (well, big) pile of clothes! A photo a day is such a good idea!

It's alright, it's all been bought as second hand bundles, for all the clothing I've got, I've paid £45 in total, so complete bargain. I personally won't just have her in vests/sleep suits all the time, I prefer proper outfits. Joshua was tiny at 2lb 7oz, so if she's small like him then they'll fit her for ages. It's newborn, 0-3 and 3-6. Even if she only wears each outfit once, for what I've paid I can't complain :)

Second hand is the way to go! We got about 3x that amount (8 fully packed drawers!) from my cousins & a friend of mine for free. I have left the tags on the clothes we've bought tehehe

Wow, I thought mine was a bargain, but free?! That's awesome!! We've bought a few things brand new, but very little. She's also got pink versions of the blanket Joshua had in his coffin with him, and a pink version of his blue bunny blanket that was in the incubator with him in nicu x

Yeah a friend of mine gave me 4 boxes of NB-6 month old clothes and my cousins (so far) have give me 3 big bags of NB-3 month and will give me more when he starts getting bigger (their son is 2 years and they have all of his baby clothes packed up for me but since they have more storage room than we do, will be keeping it at their house until we need it). We've bought some things that I had to have because they were cute, but I've left the tags on them just in case :)

that's a really cute idea to get girl versions of things you had for your son!

Yeah, I'm all about hand me downs. My aunt and uncle just adopted a baby in January, so they're going to send me all of his clothes as he outgrows them, which is awesome! The only problem is, since my boy is due in July, all the seasons will be flip-flopped. :dohh:

Lexi, I think it's really sweet that you're going to incorporate memories of Joshua into your little girl's life. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->