• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Busy mindedness!!

StarAngel

Reaction score
Its 2am right now and my brain is on overdrive! I am both very nervous and extremely excited that life as a new mommy is around the corner. I am 38 weeks this Friday, and the anticipation is building up!

I am looking forward to seeing her little face and dressing her up in the mountains of clothes bought for her lol also hope this doesn't sound selfish but cannot wait to have my body back to myself regardless of the fact it won't be returned to me the same way before pregnancy! I've made my peace with that lol

I have started back at college last week also, its part time (every 2nd weekend) I am determined to stick at it but will take a few weekends off when LO is here.

What are other ppls plans for whem their bundle of joy arrives? Anybody else's anticipation rising?!

Yes, feeling very excited and nervous (mainly nervous about how my toddler will react). I have a planned section next wed and it's just so strange to have a date when I will most likely have my baby.

I'm not in the same boat as you as I have an 8 yr old and 5 yr old but...we thought we were done having kids after our second was born so my dh got the snip...so after quite the journey, nearly 6 years later, dh got a reversal almost 2 years ago, we ttc for 7 months, thought we were doomed and finally got our first bfp, sadly that one ended in a mmc :( a few months later we conceived again and will be welcoming home our first boy pretty soon!!! We're both a little older now and have not had a baby in the house for a while so it almost feel like we're starting over, I cannot wait!!!

I 100% understand how you feel about being excited to get your body back. LO decided she wants to live in my ribs, and I constantly look forward to the day where she's in my arms instead of inside me playing the xylophone on my ribcage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->