butter popcorn

SparklesHeart

Reaction score
Is all I want to eat!!! Homemade, so at least I know what's in it, but still, no nutritional value there!

Anyone else craving something that's just not good?!

Glad its not just me!! In my last pregnancy all I wanted was cucumber - at least that was healthy!!

French fries and sweet tea... Not so much a craving, but they are the only things that make me feel human right now :(

Ahh bless you, needs must really. Thank goodness for pregnancy vitamins, not meant to be the only source but at least its something good going in on the rough days!!

Now I want butter popcorn too! :winkwink:
I don't have much of an apetite and almost nothing is appealing to me except things that are almost tasteless.

Last night my meal was just 2 slices of white bread with salt and I found it delicious lol

PICKLES... which is no surprise, I've always loved pickles, but I love the juice now! I have had popcorn quite a few times... in fact, had some last night watching the super bowl! Currently eating chocolate ice cream with hot fudge...

Oh & salt & vinegar chips... Don't judge me! I'm all over the place...salty then sweet!

I am really into anything sour. I do find that I often hear about food or see foods and instantly want it. The finny thing is that although I want the food I have no appetite.

Been having the strongest aversions....to everything!!! The only thing I ever want is raw veggies, especially whole tomatoes. And baked potatoes with just butter/salt. And lemonade. That's literally all I had for dinner the last few nights, baked potatoes, and veggies, and a glass of iced lemonade lol

I've had buttered popcorn a few times already :) But I figure the popcorn is much better than the potato chips I used to devour!

Over the last week or so, all I want are sweets. Good n Plenty, Mike n Ike, donuts, french toast (I know french toast isn't necessarily "sweet", but the syrup and the combination of flavors that just want to burst in my mouth....).

That and baked potatoes. I've been loving baked potatoes.

I ate a whole loaf of fruit bread toasted with butter over the day today. A whole loaf!!

I can not eat pasta right now, it is one of only two things that have made me sick since pregnant. the other is parm fish.

I am totally loving Fruit, Brownies (I only let myself have 1 a week), milk (which i normally hate), my BF's homemade chicken Nachoes, And popcorn or lays play chips, i try to eat the light 100 cal butter popcorn over the chips to save on calories.

I am not really watching too closely to what i eat but I started out heavy so i do not want to gain excessive weight due to the fact i am short and do not want to go on bed rest due to complications.

I ate butter popcorn a few times already, the one with reduced calories as well. It's corn so if you think corn is ok, then so is popcorn. that's my logic. I've had the mini Magnum chocolate ice cream bars a few times too. I guess as long as you are eating healthy 95 percent of the time and taking your prenatal then why not indulge and have cheat days. I ate some pizza recently during the Super Bowl and I felt the baby move and wiggle, so can't complain. I haven't felt it move yet from my extremely healthy spinach soup i eat often :)

lol im eating buttered popcorn right now!

Baked potatoes are AWESOME

Baked potatoes have always held a special place in my heart, but now, they are just even more mouth watering! I've been topping mine with eggs, cheese, and salsa. Such an awesome combination.

I think Carmel popcorn sounds really good right now. A but of salty and sweet! I'm still holding onto my sweets craving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->