Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Flips

:rofl: well I have an organic one coming so am willing to get either :thumbup: yeah thats all good. I cant really find a description either :nope: but I always use liners cause I find it easier to clean that way :lol:

I'm gonna go shopping for one of those paw print nappies on your site on wednesday so you'll probably be getting the money pretty much straight back :rofl:

too late :haha:

Kirsten we are now the proud owners of an organic flip, you did say moonbeam didn't you?? :tease:

:happydance: Yay I was leaning towards the organic! Sorry I wasn't on last night!

And even though you got zinnia, :haha: I would have been perfectly happy with moonbeam :rofl: Freya has a moonbeam BG anyway!

I have about half and half girly/unisex nappies, my idea is that if we have a boy next I get to buy some more boyish ones!!

I don't think blue looks bad on her though, she wears a lot of blue, but not the pale kind, looks better darker. :D

:haha: you may be suprised :winkwink: i'll let you know when it arrives :thumbup:

P.S i never washed my zinnia seperatly and never had problems btw

Is everyone getting stay dry or organic? I can't tell the difference!

i don't think there is much difference tbh apart from the obvious. we went organic :thumbup:

The organic is just a organic cotton trifold, so can be a little bulkier but shouldn't be much diff. The stay dry is microfiber I believe and already shaped and sewn together like an insert. But the stay dry will help keep them feeling more dry....it's like using the pockets vs the organic aio. The organic aio doesn't really pull away moisture the same way. I've heard great things about them both though. If it were me I'd get stay dry just because I have prefolds I can use the same way as the organic insert would

ooh i think id deffo prefer stay dry then, although i have plenty of microfibre inserts and so shouldnt be getting anymore hahaha, but leyla gets bad nappy rash if her bum is left wet for any length of time

x

Stay dry it is then :thumbup: I have an organic one on its way so quite fancy trying a stay dry :wohoo:

Exactly :smug: and all through the gentle persuasions of you :haha:

Edit: and Liam still doesn't know :rofl:

when i get some pennies i'll be getting the Organic ones....purely cos i think it'll be more absorbent..tho i might be wrong....i use fleece liners in everything at the moment anyhoo cos of lovely weaning pooes so that will keep her little booty dry :)

Is the cost in the first post for both packs? If so I wouldn't mind going halves with someone and trying them out???

Yeah I think that's how much it costs for two stay dry packs inc postage, the organic ones are a couple of quid more. :)

Guess I just have to wait for a partner now then lol
I'm buzzing after today, it went so well :happydance:

:happydance: i'd pair up with you Bekki but i am so skint ATM so not allowed any new fluff ATM :cry:

Right Ellie! I'll be ordering these first thing wednesday. I'm so excited!! Stay dry Zinnia was our decision yes? :D

Bekki,
I'll go halves with you! I am skint too but too good an offer to turn down isn't it? :)

Hey Missy!

I've ordered the stay dry in Zinnia is that okay for you?

I'm still waiting for them to arrive and now the snows pelted down AGAIN I don't know when I'll be getting it!

I'll let you know when it gets here and I'll pm you to confirm if you want it still and sort payment and address etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->