Buying stuff?

I always want to buy baby stuff whenever I see it, as if, somehow, buying it will make me fall pregnant.

I guess I just can't wait to buy all the cute clothes and blankets and everything.

But I don't buy anything, I would feel to crazy. (but then again it's just me, if you want to buy things and you feel okay with it, it's totally fine) I do have baby cream and powder but those are for me. Makes my skin all smooth, and the powder helps immensely with rashes.

Before our daughter was even conceived, I had an entire nursery set up and bottles in the kitchen cabinet. The funny thing is that we changed our minds after she was actually on the way, sold that stuff and pretty much repurchased most things. Looking back I wasted so much money that way :blush:.

I sometimes help out at a friends consignment shop. When we go through clothes and there are baby items (onesies, bibs, burp clothes, wash cloths, etc) that cant be resold I take them. I also have bought some baby clothes I have seen on a great deal, playtex drop in bottles that I got a killer deal on, and two boppies. Its all in my spare room closet. I know I will eventually need it. If for some reason I dont need it, its all stuff I got cheap enough that I could give away or resell. I say go for it!

I actually just bought bella bands off amazon because they had a good deal and I knew I would need them. IDK, maybe wishful thinking. lol

I'm not comfortable with buying things just yet incase we jinx things!

I may have bought the occassional thing for friends at not quite got around to parting with them yet though :winkwink:

I'm not comfortable with buying things just yet incase we jinx things!

I may have bought the occassional thing for friends at not quite got around to parting with them yet though :winkwink:

I'm a planner by nature, so buying things in advanced made complete since to me before we lost our second child in December at 21 weeks. It was absolutely heartbreaking having to pack away all of Zoi's things and look at a carseat and stroller, that I'd purchased less than a week before, and know that she would never sit in it. I'm not superstitious or anything, but I will never put myself in that situation again :nope:. I don't mean to be a downer but the reality that a pregnancy, even a healthy one like mine, does not always result in coming home with a baby slapped me in my face :cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->