buying

beautifuloaks

Reaction score
I Want to buy something. Anything for the baby.

But I don't want my husband to think I'm insane.

I always thought that the easiest way to ease the cost of a baby is to, everytime you go grocery shopping or out to a store somewhere to stop and grab one item for the baby. Just one, a pack of onesies, a bib, a bottle, a package of wipes, you know nothing huge but one small item at a time. I know that my husband wpould think I was nuts for buying this early. I am only 5+5 today but I want to buy something so bad!I know I've got another 35 weeks to go but I want to fall into a time warp. I'm trying to get the house organzied even though I've got plwnty of time. I want to statr buying baby stuff..... but if anyone else on this forum is married to a redneck/mechanic/fireman well you all probably know what I'm saying by my husband thinking I'm crazy.

I just want to surrond myself with all things baby.

Congrats on your BFP!!
I say go ahead! Thats what i did with DD and thats what i intend to do when i get preggo again!
I picked up wipes and nappies every time i went shopping. I still dont need any baby shampoo and she is 12 months old!!! lol
Good Luck and have a H&H 9 months xx
Karen

Hun, some of us crazies on TTC buy stuff, so I'd say you are definitly a little more justified in buying that we are.

My SIL is pregnant at the minute and when I go shopping I buy just one little thing, that way, when she has the baby, I can make up a massive hamper of all the little things that will come in handy. Just think how much it would all cost if you had to buy it in one go. Why not get a big box, put it in the bottom of the wardrobe or in a spare room, and when you get stuff, just throw it in and forget about it and before you know it, there will be all the things you need.

I think I'm am going to try and hold out until I have my ultrasound in 2 weeks, my first one.

Then once I see the baby, its fair game from there.

I have a friend whose 5 months pregnant.....can you say SHOPPING!

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->