bye friends

H

HerdingDogs

After 4 excruciatingly painful hours, I lost my little bean. I found out Thursday this would happen. I'm just lucky my body waited until I could surround myself with family to hold me and do their best to comfort my tears and screaming. Please, don't be sad for me or my little one. I know that God has a plan for us, and when the time is right I will be blessed with a loving husband to help raise my precious children. I just wanted to wish everyone well and thank you for your support. Xo

so sorry :(
come back when you're ready.

I just don't even know what else to say.

So sorry for your loss xx

So sorry for your loss :( I know how hard it is to lose a baby it's truly heartbreaking x

So sorry for your heartbreaking loss. I lurk over on first tri as we're TTC and I read a few of your posts. So sorry to hear this has happened. Hope you're okay :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun. From experience, it does get better slowly. Take your time and hope to see you back here again xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this, take care of yourself

After 4 excruciatingly painful hours, I lost my little bean. I found out Thursday this would happen. I'm just lucky my body waited until I could surround myself with family to hold me and do their best to comfort my tears and screaming. Please, don't be sad for me or my little one. I know that God has a plan for us, and when the time is right I will be blessed with a loving husband to help raise my precious children. I just wanted to wish everyone well and thank you for your support. Xo

checkmate love, thanks for your support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->