C section incision and healing...

MommyK0815

Reaction score
I had a c section with my second son and I am about to hit week 8. However, after the tap came off earlier on one side of my incision was extremely swollen and painful. I saw my on who was not very concerned about the swelling and then a few days after it opened up a little like a bump and puss started draining out for a couple weeks. This helped with the pain I was in and the swelling went down. My incision is back to normal finally! But now I am having dead hairs fall out around the incision and also I noticed yesterday a little place that looks like a ingrown hair may have tried to come out on its own and caused a little pus to come out and bleed a little bit. I have been trying to find out if anyone else has experienced anything like this? I have an apt coming up in a week or 2 but as far as healing I haven't been able to find anything in research on little things that happen while incisions heal just the extreme things which I would too. Unfortunately this is completely new to me being my first son was born natural and no one I know has had a c section. Any info would be great! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->