c-section moms

pink23

mummy to 2 x
Reaction score
Hi all just wondered if there is many of you will be having a c-section. Ive just been told i will more than likely have one due to my diabetes and pre-e before xx:flower:

Im on my third pregnancy - my previous two were c sections and this one will now also be one.

Just wanted to let you know that it isent as bad as you think, there are pros and cons to both types of delivery so hopefully your not dissappointed that you have no choice!!

I used to think that some "natural" births didnt sound too pleasant either :flower:

My first was an emergency and my second a planned section. It is over quickly and it is still a lovely experience when you hold your newborn for the first time. Cant think of anything else which may be helpful!!!

Good Luck

Im on my third pregnancy - my previous two were c sections and this one will now also be one.

Just wanted to let you know that it isent as bad as you think, there are pros and cons to both types of delivery so hopefully your not dissappointed that you have no choice!!

I used to think that some "natural" births didnt sound too pleasant either :flower:

My first was an emergency and my second a planned section. It is over quickly and it is still a lovely experience when you hold your newborn for the first time. Cant think of anything else which may be helpful!!!

Good Luck

I second this, could have written it myself my situation is exactly the same.
Good luck I'm sure you'll have a great experience!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"