Caffeine

CandiceSj

Reaction score
I just read today that caffeine can cause trouble conceiving... Who here avoids caffeine? How much did you drink before, how much do you drink now?

I used to be a 1/2 cup per day type but at the moment, it's about 1.5 cups per week day, I'd say (2 coffees, not fully drank)... I think I'd be best off making my second cup a decaf and making my intake closer to 3/4 cups per week day.

Does that sound useful?

I use to only drink caffeinated drinks all the time. A couple months ago I totally quit. I drink water with sugar free flavoring and sprite now. It was kind of tough at first with the withdrawal headaches, but it's worth it to be as healthy as possible while TTC.

I was hooked on coke-a-cola when I got pregnant with my first and was drinking four to six cans a day. Went cold turkey once I found out. Had no problems though.

I think I'll start by reducing since I'm only TTC. So far I already had my 3/4 cup so I will take decaf if needed this aft! It can only help.

I was drinking about 5 cans of cola a day before TTC and now I've cut back to about two. I don't want to completely give it up yet!

I didn't really drink too much soda, but I do love my coffee. Especially since we get it free at work, plus I loved having a cup of tea after work.

Since we've been TTC for over six months now, I cut back to one cup of coffee a day and only drinking decaf tea. Plus I try to stay away from the coke/pepsi.

How smart am I?!? I just found out today that you can drink small amounts of coffee while pregnant. I didn't know that! LOL!!

I was drinking 1-2 cups of coffee every morning, plus a glass of either coke or mountain dew in the afternoon, and then tea at night.

I quit cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant. The headaches were the worst.

I just read should avoid drinking caffeine as much as possible. Also avoid drinking alcohol.
I'm not really drink coffee I like to drink water but maybe 2-3 times a month drink ice cap so hope it o.k. ^_^

https://www.articledashboard.com/Article/Foods-That-Can-Help-You-Get-Pregnant-Easily/570763

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->