Caitlyn's in bed on her own.

S

Serene123

It was unintentional, and it's my bed, but she was screaming and screaming and all that I could do was just try laying her down and getting to sleep. She fell straight asleep and has been their since.. half hour down..... :rofl: Doesn't sound like much but normally she cries as soon as I leave!!

aww bless her, sometimes its weird they just want some alone time! How are u feeling? You had a nice break today didnt you? Very much deserved if u ask me!

Thats awesome hun!!! Its a great start even if its your bed. She is comfortable there.

Aarrhh thats good, lets hope it continues. xx

Caitlin loves lying/sleeping in our bed. If she wake sin night Daddy brings her to bed and after 5 minutes shes usually zonked and goes back to her own.

:D

Aw bless her!

I don't know if Caitlyn wriggles as much as Anna, but we couldn't leave Anna in our bed without both me and Dom laying either side of her :rofl: - She would be off the edge in an instant! I even woke up once to find her trying to crawl OVER me! :dohh: That was the day I decided it was time to get her in to her own bed lol

Glad you have got some time to yourself. How does it feel to have your arms free of an evening? And be typing without someone attached to your booob! lmao Enjoy your break x

I hope it's the start of you getting your bed back. We are still having this problem :dohh:

lol enjoying the peace so much huh?

I take it she doesn't usually sleep in same bed Toria or am I reading it all wrong? :blush:

yay!! Hope it does mean you will be having your own bed soon :)

She sleeps with me and has done since birth. I have been mortified at the prospect of getting her to sleep on her own. I am so worried that if I put her in her cot she won't sleep ATALL and she doesn't sleep as it is. I wouldn't mind, but if I'm absolutely exhausted I don't have someone to nudge to get up instead. The fact she still feeds through the night worries me too. God forbid I'd have to get out of bed 5 times a night!

Still on her own............ :shock: I don't want to go to bed! :rofl:

TBH, onc she is comfotabke on her own she may sleep very well... I have read numerous posts on here from co-sleeping mom who;ve said once their babies are on their own they sleep through.

god sorry for the crap typing, ive only got 1 hand free.. lol

Yeah, I'm going to try and get her sleeping on her own after christmas, to cut night feeds!

She is still asleep on her own but I'm off to bed now. Almost 3 hours though! She will wake up for a feed soon no doubt. We'll see what happens from here :D

She likely only wakes up when your there because she can smell you. If it had been me I woulda been up all night until she woke up herself lol! But thats me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->