Cake Making & Baking Group

How do you delete and I'll delete mine? LOL I was peeing myself laughing and wondering why it had posted twice on my feed then seen that your name was above it and I was like ... oooooohhhhhh thats scary! LOL xx

well i was supposed to do black forest cupcakes last week...luckily the customer is very lenient as she only wants to eat them for herself (they arent for a gift) so they are in the kitchen cooling, i have a small giftbox to do too for a school raffle prize...a mum from the PTA approached me n said they wanted loads of business cards from me!! LOL
so in a mo, ill be filling them with dark cherry :) mm i might also fill my mouth at the same time!! ha ha

whats everyones next projects....got a christening cake to start in the next couple of days x

Well my christening cake for this weekend cancelled :( So I don't have one to do this week. Going to order some stash off eBay to practice some modelling.

I will probably make some cupcakes towards the end of the week for OH's work again but not sure which ones to do xx

im starting the wedding cake ive gotta do

would have done it today but i cant reach my tins :rofl:

the fruits been soaking for a few days.

ive been asked to make a few more cakes so full of busy, i need to get a proper diary i think with all my cake orders ,work, website stuff, play groups and bnb meets i need to be organised :rofl:

Ooooooooook what on earth is going on with the FB group thing? :lol:

Which one are we using?

Dont think ive got any more projects for a few weeks so will just practice some new recipes, want to do my ice cream ones again but in cups this time instead of cones. I keep getting asked to make birthday and christening cakes but they are a lot more work than cupcakes and with me working, i just dont know if i have them time :( Dont think i'll bother tbh, theres not enough money in it to warrant me spending every minute im not working making cakes

snowball ur doing a wedding cake??!!! wow!!! cant wait to see it, whats the theme? xx

I've just made a quick Malteser fridge cake as my Other half and son keep nagging me to make another one!

teehee! Holly, we are usin Kellys one!

I was asked for business cards to go with that 50th cake, wasnt so keen to send out cards but Neil made a few at midnight the night before so I sent them with it!
Suppose I can always refuse the ones I dont want to do :D

OOooo a wedding cake, I'm too scared to make one!

I still havent made my scones, just about to go and make a plain sponge for our pud tonight! We all need a good ole sugar hit in this house atm!!

Oh and might have some BnB girls coming over for a cisit tomorrow so will need to throw together some cupcakes to go with tea!

yup she wants just a nice simple one so ive said ok as long as shes fully aware of the standard of my work :rofl:

she wants one similar to alex's christening cake but with piped pink hearts and pink ribbon
https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF0839.jpg

aww that should look nice snowball. i like hearts they are easy to do LOL

well i really should finish these black forest ones...they arent guna finish themselves!! LOL

oo andrea forgot to ask........

you know when u said u started cake making because Daisy's cake cost u a fortune and you didnt want to pay that much.........do u now know why she charged that much?? it all costs a bomb doesnt it!!! i still dont understand the £900+ wedding cakes though?? whats all that about!! LOL

Oh I see it now!!!

It was Gemmas that scared me into making Daisys! All it was, was a teeny square cake with a bit of piping and a twilight photo on it...cost me something like £40.....

But looking back now, I would have been waaaaayyyyy cheaper to just buy Daisy one!! LOL

Wouldnt have been made with all the love and attention though (cost me a bloody fortune with all the trials/cutters/ingredients etc!!!!)

Have you seen Maisie Fantasies prices? :shock:

They use organic ingredients but still!!!!

omg just looked £235 for a single teir square

would love to be nosy and know her profit margin :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"