Cake Making & Baking Group

lol no....sorry but it came up as apple green LOL

in america they do almost 3 times as many colours as the uk!!!

its such a shame coz i love purple n lime green :(

Quick question...

How do I make my butter icing black? I added some black sugarflair paste but it went grey and no matter how much i added it wouldn't turn black :wacko:

Quick question...

How do I make my butter icing black? I added some black sugarflair paste but it went grey and no matter how much i added it wouldn't turn black :wacko:

Just googled it for ya hun :hugs:

How to make Black

What you will need:

-black paste or gel concentrated food coloring
-black powder color
-toothpick

There are two easy ways to make black.

The first is using chocolate frosting. Simply add your black paste or gel food coloring to the chocolate. Since it is already dark, it will not take much color to make it black.

Not everyone likes or wants to use chocolate though. The second method uses white or buttercream frosting to make black. It is exactly the same as making the red.

You want to first make your icing a nice shade of gray. Using the black paste or gel food coloring, mix in small amounts of color until you reach a medium shade of gray. Dip a clean toothpick into the color, or squeeze out a small amount if using gel in a tube or bottle.

Next, add the black powder color a few sprinkles at a time and mix it in until it starts to look black. Walk away for about 10 minutes and it will be dark black when you return.

What about just calling the FB group "BnB's Cake Making & Baking Group" :lol:

I'll set one up in a bit if no one else wants to?

Good thing I just checked on here! I was just about to publish the BnBakers one! LOL I like your name better though Holly x

haha the simplest ideas are always the best Holly! I'll do one now if you want, know you are busy with poor baba Brooke and Boos just gone for a nap :yipee:!!

o god not another one to keep up with!! LOL u girls certainly like starting ur threads n pages dont u LOL

well at least ill be able to see some of your cakes now!

arggghhh andrea not sure if u replied, my facebook chat has knackered up! LOL

how quick is it to do that! Hope you all havent made one or we will have about 20!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=app_2915120374#!/group.php?gid=108047535887978

I've already made one lol about 1 minute before you as it came up in my news feed :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=110758552269283&ref=nf

xx

i didnt! try again, I have 3 people trying to FB chat me and i keep getting empty boxes!

messaged u again, but no answer yet LOL, ill just say it on here LOL

are u going to make the group closed (so people have to request to join) just so we know all the members are from BnB, we dont want random weirdos joining n spamming!! xx

also under the discussions tab can u start an introuction thing so we all know what names/usernames we are xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->