Cake Making & Baking Group

snowball...thats like mine, though mines a little taller, got a rubberized rim on the base (so it doesnt go flying when mixing LOL) and a little pourer spout! my SIL bought it for me :)

i have no tins at all hun!

i keep stealing my nans!
xx

Georgie you should have got the Linda Barker ones that someone posted the other day from eBay. £11.99 and you got the cupcake bun tin, 2 9inch round tins, a rectangle tin (can't remember dimesnsions) and a couple of other bits! x

I only have a few tins myself but share my stash with someone else, she has tons of stuff :lol:

I dont have many tins either!

I have a 12", 10", 8" and if I'm doing shaped or square cakes I build up a cake by making them in swiss roll tins!

I buy bits and bobs now and again, only when I specifically need them for a certain cake , if I was buying just to practise I would be bankrupt by now so have to resist!!

I really need a bigger mixing bowl though..... the bigger the mix the messier my kitchen gets atm with my little bowl!!!!

I remember one my granny had it was mahooosive! Wish I had that bowl!

oh girls, I am selling some brand new letter cutters in the buy/sell bit on here..... ordered 2 by mistake!

Someones just asked me to do a number 2 birthday cake ... but i dont know how much to charge :shrug: :help:

Is there anyone near Staffordshire who can make me a christening cake? I've found a design i love!! x

I got a mixing bowl with a lid and a hole in the middle so i don't splatter the kitchen with cake mix anymore :)

Someones just asked me to do a number 2 birthday cake ... but i dont know how much to charge :shrug: :help:

Buy all the ingredients for the cake and filling and the icing for the top, cake board etc then add it up and a bit on for electricity and for yourself thats what I do :) xx

i am back.....and have so much to catch up with!
Had a hectic few days ladies....been quite stressed and upset at times....but bring on the future!! hehe (long story girls)
So...its my bithday soon and plan to make lots of cupcakes to take to work on either thurs or wed of next week....when shall i make them? i would like to think i could make them the night before but i want to make 3 sorts and need to make at least 30 for staff.
really looking forward to it!
Right i am now off to catch up with this thread
xx

I made a few girly cupcakes for a friends birthday tomorrow.

And something different.Cream Tea Cupcakes!

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3241408.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3241414.jpg

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/kezzybabes/P3241416.jpg

Aww thankyou!

Just had half of one of the cream tea ones with my other half YUM! They are really good.

im soooo excited the rest of my colour pastes came today i now have all my rainbow colours :happydance:

hummmmmm now what to make :haha:

Where did you get them from hunni...just i have seen lots around and need to order loads! gosh...i could spend loads of cake baking things
x

I'm going to make some vanilla and strawberry cupcakes tomorrow. It will be a vanilla cake with strawberry jam in the middle of the cupcake and then vanilla butter icing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->