Cake Making & Baking Group

https://southernfood.about.com/od/chocolatecakes/r/bln274.htm

i used this one PP.

I've just made some chocolate and some lemon cupcakes. Gunna ice them later on and will share pics once they are done. They smell yummy!

wow, lots to catch up on, u girls can sure talk LOL

wow great dinosaur cake!! looks great!

and granny jo, loving the funky buns...they look great as butterflies inside!!

glitterfairy, i was going to do some of them (stars and flake) they are in my recipe book my mum bought me the other day, but they use hundreds n thousands....can u believe i dont actually have any of those so was going to use my stars! LOL

ok girls:
i may be able to supply you all with cake stuff at almost trade price, plus the price of postage. it depends on what sort of stuff your all after. and it has to be all ordered at once IYKWIM? not like, a box today, a rolling pin tomorrow, and icing next month LOL its will all have to be bought in one transaction.
if anyones intertested just let me know, and ill tell you if i can get the item and roughly what its going to cost.

anything from fondant, dragees, stand, rolling pins, to cutters, pastes, nozzles and bags etc.

I would be interested too pleasssse, off top of my head I need piping bags,colour pastes and cutters.

How do you make icing and butter cream red NOT pink?! I've been hooked into cake making after my recent success of the dino cake :haha: and wanna suprise my son with a pokemon cake on his actual birthday on Saturday (the dino cake was for his b.day party)

Also..the sugarflair colour pastes..can these be added to roll out icing or is it just for butter icing? xxx

id have to have a few people interested for it to be beneficial to people. but i can get nearly anything for cake making, even a few wilton items and wilton tins. I mean im not sure how much everything is sold elsewhere...and if you find it cheaper, thats fine. it was just a thought. if its a light order it will be despatched by royal mail. if its heavy (like lots of icing, heavy rolling pins etc) i can despatch by next day delivery at £8.00 and thats the most postage you will pay for any amount and weight. but like i said, if the weight comes to under £8.00 for royal mail, ill just send by that.

wow ive had 4 cake orders this morning already! madness!

aww andrea LOL it might take a while to find out how many people are interested anyway and who wants what so you might need something by then LOL

although you may be able to find stuff cheaper anyway!!
xxx

helz, u can use the pastes for anything :) i use mine for fondant all the time!

to make it red hun u need a huge chuck of red paste (though the more paste u add, the more yackier tasting it gets LOL...especially with dark colours like black!) maybe u could add something thats already red, strawberries etc. and then top it up to red with the pastes?

I would definatley be interested hun....would love to expand my ever growing collection.
Do they sell one of those ribbon cutter sets...i saw one in my locak shop but they wanted around £18 i think. nuttymummy is it a company you order from? do they have a webbie?

ps I am 24 today!! day off from baking i think!
x

:) give me a shout when you are gonna order then.... think I'll start buying fondant in bulk :thumbup:

is it this ribbon cutter set:
https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-21459497004217_2099_80111335

this would approx be:
£9.00 depending on how much vat i have to pay etc.

theres also a mega cute baby ribbon set:
https://www.globalsugarart.com/product_images/18791_5E6AO9C5_18791_lg2.jpg
roughly £4.50 etc

i can get TONS of cutters and tappits, plus ones that have just been released, including these VERY cute sneakers :)

https://www.surbitonart.co.uk/acatalog/trainer.jpg

Thanks for help, another question..does anyone use the LorAnn flavouring oils? Seen them on Ebay and wondered if worth it?

Tracey I'd definately be interested. I've got quite a few things to get including a turntable, cases, 4 and 6 boxes, large white fondants, and that's just off the top of my head. Is there a site we can look at so that we can let you know what we'd like? Thanks for this x

ooh, sounds interesting i could do with a turntable depending on the price :thumbup:
Also if their cheap id love some more cutters...is there a site where we can look at what can be bought? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->