Cake Making & Baking Group

pink girl...FAB cupcakes i love the sundae ones....im waiting to try something similar when ive got two minutes!! they are out of a recipe book my mum n dad bought for me :)

rolo ones look super scrummy too :)

Tracey where do you live :lol: random question ... North/South/East etc?

Wow what amazing cakes

Jac: i love love love Leo's cake....that font for letter cutters is fantastic!
PP: Gorgeous cupcakes...if i lived closer i would steal one!

Heres some i made the other day for family

Vanilla Sundae:

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/fr4nkiebabz/IMG_1762.jpg

Strawberry Cheesecake:
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/fr4nkiebabz/IMG_1771.jpg

Rolo Cupcakes:
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/fr4nkiebabz/IMG_1782.jpg

Rocky Road Cupcakes:
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/fr4nkiebabz/IMG_1788.jpg

Variety of cupcakes:
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u311/fr4nkiebabz/IMG_1801.jpg
Oh they look gorgeous, I'm going to have to be a bit more adventurous x

here it is:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs477.ash1/26147_382813283322_509248322_3872959_8070820_n.jpg
Now that is just amazing I love it! xx

LOL too far away for what hun? LOL

aww thanks...Gra......hey, wernt u called granny jo before?? :rofl:
well thanks Jo!! xxx

dont forget im putting an order in on monday for some cake stuff....dont worry if u dont want anything, just thought id ask before i put it in n see if i can save u some money xx

god ive got another cake to finish for sunday morning now...at least its baked, its another thomas the tank engine tunnel!

whats everyones next cakes?

A cake :lol: someone was asking me today if i knew anyone that made wedding cakes that arent £800 as they all seem to be around here, but we are at pretty much opposite ends of the country :dohh:

Point them in my direction then Holly ;) LOL Only joking, will have a look see if there is anything I want Tracey :) xx

lol a girl travelled up from london on the train for one of my cakes...no joke!! LOL

im on my way to london in JUNE!!! got my BON JOVI tickets thru the post this morning....WELL EXCITED!!! ive never even been to london!! in fact...london is probably going to be the furthest i have ever been in my life! LOL

Tracey that is fantastic.Just commented on it on facebook :)

Wow those cupcakes look really lovely!

LOL too far away for what hun? LOL

aww thanks...Gra......hey, wernt u called granny jo before?? :rofl:
well thanks Jo!! xxx

dont forget im putting an order in on monday for some cake stuff....dont worry if u dont want anything, just thought id ask before i put it in n see if i can save u some money xx

god ive got another cake to finish for sunday morning now...at least its baked, its another thomas the tank engine tunnel!

whats everyones next cakes?
I have no idea what you are talking about:^o
:rofl:

I'll have a think on what I may need Tracey, did they do the cupcakes boxes? I can't remeber :blush:

Well I have 2 Cupcake Orders for begining of May and 1 for August :happydance:

I'm also going to attempt a proper cake for my dad's Birthday on 6th May, so please don't laugh as it will be my first effort ever to do a styled cake.

Well you can have a little giggle but I want full on honest opinions and tips :lol:

Tracey that cake is ACE!!!
I love the zebra print idea too....might have to steal that idea:thumbup:

My next cake is the pot cake:haha: for the end of march and then Leo's christening cake for middle of may.

LOL Tracey, im in Herts which borders North London, so you'll know how far away i live when you go to see Bon Jovi :rofl:

Ummm i forgot what iw as going to say now .. oh yeah, Zebra print, did anyone see Hayleys Leopard print cake? OMG it was LUSH .. lemme see if i can find a piccy

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=3882066&id=310010391072

Dont know if you can see the pic without becoming a fan though ... im a right Bette Lynch i love anything leopard print :lol:

thanks glitterfairy :) :hugs:

I'll have a think on what I may need Tracey, did they do the cupcakes boxes? I can't remeber :blush:

I'm also going to attempt a proper cake for my dad's Birthday on 6th May, so please don't laugh as it will be my first effort ever to do a styled cake.

Well you can have a little giggle but I want full on honest opinions and tips :lol:
lol awww brill your first cake!! cant wait to see it, what design have u settled on?
they have boxes (but they dont come with inserts) although i think the polka dot boxes n gingham boxes do? they have a lot of decorating stuff, but abit limited on the box front!

Tracey that cake is ACE!!!
I love the zebra print idea too....might have to steal that idea:thumbup:

My next cake is the pot cake:haha: for the end of march and then Leo's christening cake for middle of may.

aww thanks hun....the zebra print was so easy!! i thought it was guna be real hard, but i could just cut any shape out of the icing and it just seemed to be ok!! ..pot cake for end of march?? u mean april?(sorry i was postin when this was already mentioned! LOL) look forward to seeing it!! xx:hugs:

Don't suppose you can get cupcake boxes cheaply can you tracey?

i probably cant get them cheap as the site u go on, but like i said its more decorating supplies to be honest, they lack a little on the cupcake boxes...they do have some though in funky designs xx

Tracey, I need help......what am I doing wrong?

why does my icing look 'dusty'? Especially the darker colours, the bright colours dont look as vibrant as they shoukld because of the icing sdusted over it.....It doesnt come completely off with a dry brush and a damp one just makes it shiney:dohh:

thanks glitterfairy :) :hugs:

lol awww brill your first cake!! cant wait to see it, what design have u settled on?
they have boxes (but they dont come with inserts) although i think the polka dot boxes n gingham boxes do? they have a lot of decorating stuff, but abit limited on the box front!

xx:hugs:
I have decided to make him a shed :rofl:, he is always in his diddling about with bits and peices LOL

thanks love, I'll have a look and see what I need, I would like somefunky boxes if they come with inserts but i can get 2, 12 hole for £3.95 at a local shop so I guess it depends on the price :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->