Cake Making & Baking Group

haha im gonna make some at the weekend!! I think the pic Tracey posted is scarier than the actual whoopy pies!!

How can you not all love eclairs and profiteroles?!!!!!! YUM!!

eclairs and profiteroles are gorgeous :D

Ladies, i've been asked to do some 'trial' cupcakes for Friday morning. Some ladies maybe wanting some doing so i've said i'd do trial ones. I'm not sure which ones to do, they want a couple of different ones?! I was going to do Chocolate, lemon, orange, what others can i do?!

almond and cherry!

Well the woman that got the wasp cake and cupcakes has already ordered another box of 12 cupcakes for Friday!
Cakes must have been alright then!

wow she makes it look so easy!

I want one of those tools now, hobbycraft here I come Lol!

i like her accent! She sounds like she should be on Handy Manny!

I've got all those tools from previous craft projects LOL!

If your making lemon/orange flavoured cupcakes would you use the juice of either one of them or use the bottled stuff? like the sort of bottles almond extract comes in...?

I've bought bottles today but i'm thinking i should just use proper lemon/orange juices...

I know a lot of the girls use the real stuff but 9/10 times I use the essence, mainly as oranges and lemons don't tend to hang around long in our house LOL

same here tbh, I love the lemon essence:cloud9:

Ok, I am officially on the hubnt for a kitchen aid!
Ive decided on white or almond as my kitchen is bottle green and white so I want it to 'go' as such....

where can you get them on the high street girls as I'd love to go buy it and bring it home with me....or is online my best bet?

i would buy online !

£325 here.....

https://www.kitchenappliances123.co.uk/shop/pc/KitchenAid-5KSM150PS-Artisan-Stand-Mixer-238p1745.htm

https://www.catertrade.co.uk/KitchenAid-5KPM45-Mixer-K45/
£272 here!!! :shock:
get googling love!

Can you not go with Hevz and do runner with a couple lol

ill have a green one if you and Hev are goin!!

The white ones are cheap on amazon too!!!

Hevz pics were fab.I love the pink one x

i might just buy a white one and customise it with stick on Daisies you get for cars!!

Ha ha I'm not quite so bad but i did wet myself with laughter and they really are yummy.We have an independent shop here that sells them and baker light toasters etc I may go just so i can say I've stroked one :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->