Cake Making & Baking Group

Lol!!! Good idea Andrea!!

Uhmm the white one on amazon is not an artisan one....

is there a difference?

Im not paying £389 from debenhams lol!

haha im replying on here and on your FB!

i think they are all artisan, thats the brand name :)

LOL Zoe, I was thinking about going to do that today too!! But it would just make me want one more.....

Hev should send her pics to artisan, she has advertised them well!!

https://www.catertrade.co.uk/KitchenAid-5KPM45-Mixer-K45/
£272 here!!! :shock:
get googling love!

the model numbers are different Andrea, and the classic ones have 'classic' on the side

god that video was long winded! ha ha love how she says GOMPASTE LOL
ill stick with the way i do them though...dont fancy having them stuck to the top like that, looked abit warped when she was picking them up, theres better vids on youtube on how to use them the way i do.

just be careful which site u get it from....its usually 5 years warranty....some only give you 1 year.
they are VERY messy!! it throws flour and icing sugar around your kitchen more than usual :rofl: alfie is a very messy boy :)

am i a trend setter in this group or something? framing pics with logos, facebook groups, kitchenaids....:rofl:

whats everyones next cakes?? ive had a week off...(which i thought would be a good thing) and im actually getting withdrawl symptoms...i need to see cake pictures girls!!!

LOL Zoe, I was thinking about going to do that today too!! But it would just make me want one more.....

Hev should send her pics to artisan, she has advertised them well!!

OMG she did didn't she?Maybe she could get a freebie and sell jac hers lol

yeah jac mine is an artisan...theres a few different types. if u want an artisan make sure its listed as one .....theres an even bigger one too!!

I seen that one, its like over £500 :shock:

that site you posted is cheapest so far Andrea, but everytime I try add it to card and check out it comes up with a bloody error!!:dohh:

i thought my OH had bought it from a shop as he walked in with it....but it had delivery stickers on the side (he had it delivered to his work) and it came with 5 years guarantee.....in store shops like john lewis etc only sell them in certain colours....but id just get it online as it would probably be cheaper. dont be tempted to buy the cheaper ones on ebay like i did sometime last year...you could get them shipped form america (where they sell them at a fraction of the uk price) i was SOOOOO close to buying one, until my dad pointed out it wouldnt work properly because of the difference in voltage!

I love the kitchaid colour but I have to say I adore my kenny, no mess with flour puffing up as it has a lid with a little hole to add eggs and such to :thumbup:

lol jo, mine has a cover with spout too, but im inpatient and keep it on high when i add the icing sugar....hence the puffs LOL

Ive seen some that come with the cover and spout....would like one too, minimise the mess..

Tracey, I can copy your FB, your borders and your mixer hun, but I'd go along way to get to your cake making standards hun:hugs:

dont be daft jac!! ur cakes are ace....im astounding just how fast you have progressed! ur a natural...and i can tell your a creative person by all your lovely sigs u make....creativity is a must in cake decorating :)
ive always been abit crafty....always drawing, and i was one of those kids who used to make nearly everything from 'art attack' :rofl:
pva glue everywhere LOL

i made a rain maker from Art attack when i was younger it was ACE :smug: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"