Cake Making & Baking Group

aww peppa pig looks fab!! cant wait to see the cakes finished!! and the model with hair! :rofl: xx

Im planning a tall carrot cake for MIL, and a double tier for Lara, one sponge and one of my own recipe chocolate fudge cake :winkwink:
Its reputation is spreading through my family lol :rofl:
I also want to do some cupcakes to go with them both but ill cross that bridge when i come to it now :rofl: xxx

aww peppa pig looks fab!! cant wait to see the cakes finished!! and the model with hair! :rofl: xx

lol Tracey it looks bizarre doesnt it? :haha:
But shes got short hair so it looked a bit silly made from fondant...problem is my piping skills are pretty useless lol so well have to see how that goes!! :rofl:

lol im no good with piping either!! but hair isnt too hard, especially if piping with buttercream coz u can just scrape it off n start again!!

cant wait to see em!

Jo, which wilton kit have you got from the craft company. I'm needing to buy one and your icing on your cupcakes look brilliant. Is it the deluxe kit or the 12 piece cupcake decorating kit? thanks!

wow Jo, they look fab!!!!
and that glitter is fantastic!! I might just have to invest in some of that!
Those boxes are pretty cheap arent they...ive bookmarked that page:thumbup:
Kris....Peppa is FAB! Your coming on so well!

Girls my cupcake pods came today...and I actually think they would be fab for posting in...really strong, plus they fit inside the cupcake boxes from craftshop...I actually think they would survive being posted in them....i would wrap in bubblewrap and paper and post with 'this wayup' stickers on.....need to send someone some now to see if they survive...anybody wants some free cupcakes?:flower:

I think it was the cupcake decorating kit she got .. its the 1M Wilton nozzle that you need for swirlies like that :thumbup:

Kriskitten, Peppa Pig is awesome!!

OK Lea, send me your address and I shall put some in the post for you:thumbup: I shall take pics before I post them in the box and you take pics once they arrive...lets test this theory!

ooo jac i wouldnt say no to some free cupcakes...i never make any for myself LOL

LOL ok, I shall send you some too....butttt if they arrive in one piece in their little pods, you gotta send me some back!
Both of you...not straightaway but when you next do some deal???

do u know that girl who keeps hounding me to start a business and get a shop etc. now shes hounding me to send cupcakes through the post...she actually e-mailed a cupcake business asking them how they sent their cakes!!:rofl: then she got back to me n said it can be done!! she sends them by royal mail special delivery and her packaging ensures the icing wont be squashed in transit....but she did state that it was the buyers responsibility and there could be no come back if they did turn up squashed

i was like...look i dont NEED to send my cupcakes through the post...its too much hassle!! LOL i never have any luck...so knowing me, mine would be the only ones to arrive kanckered! LOL

lol, how am i supposed to send them back?? theyd turn up like squashed mush :rofl:

LOL ok, I shall send you some too....butttt if they arrive in one piece in their little pods, you gotta send me some back!
Both of you...not straightaway but when you next do some deal???

:rofl:

u read my mind

i just sent in the pm you can be my tester !! :thumbup:

Ladies, sorry another question :blush:

Have any of you bought these from here? Wilton 12 Piece Cupcake Decorating Set Ref: 2104.6667 - i can't link the actual thing but can link the page it's on... https://www.craftcompany.co.uk/acatalog/Tubes2.html#a2104_2e6667 - it's 2nd one down?

Is it decent enough? Or can you recommend a different one?

how would you ladies do clouds if you cant get a cutter?
Im popping out tomorow to get some stars and butterflys for Lara's cake which i know my cake shop has, but im not sure iv ever seen cloud cutters in there :wacko: xxx

kris ive used a large blossom cutter before, and rolled it out once cut...just length ways till its stretches to a cloud shape (thats for a cartoony cloud though)

Kris they look great.Love Peppa Pig

I have just bought that Wilton set,i hope it's good! I keep getting friends asking if i can sent cupcakes in the post...they would just be mush if i sent them and i'd be upset that my effort was ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->