Cake Making & Baking Group

Do you have a Kenwood jo? I was looking at them too cos theyre slightly cheaper :D

Yeah I have a kenwood, I lurrrve it :lol:
It is the chef Premier, don't know how much it was as Ant got me it and I got a little scared googling :rofl:

jo dont get the melts!!! they are supposed to taste awful!! they said all wilton edible stuff tastes real nasty!!

yeah thats why i wasnt impressed with the books, lots of american stuff used....and 'tootsie rolls' :rofl:
half of the stuff you cant even get! and even some of the ideas are a little rough looking, i said thanks to adam, and has now been sat on my kitchen shelf since xmas...only flicked through it once!! o yeah, i saw those sunflowers with an oreo as the centre? those were nice!

https://www.overstock.com/Home-Gard...isan-5-quart-Stand-Mixer/4397951/product.html

Think i'll get this one! I like the colour and its a super great price :D

blah...thats boysenberry...its the one i almost bought LOL but on the site it looked like this:
https://www.silvernutmeg.com/large/bigprod1504.jpg

when in actual fact the 'true' colour is like the one you pictured. so i got a grey one instead :)

xxxx

Blimey thats a bit of a difference eh?! I like the maroony pink colour but it'd suck if you thought you were getting a purpley one!

lol yeah!! i like the apple green and this purple one, but they are both complete different colours in real life, so i went with grey.....luckily adam was still listening when i said i had changed my mind about the colour :rofl:
have a quick look around other sites before committing, most do 5 years warranty xxxx

hiya girls! just stopping in with a quick pic of the adidas trainer ! I still need to add some gold writing to it, which tbh im avoiding cos i know ill be rubbish at it!!

its made from irce crispie mix!

Attachments

• DSC01264.jpg
    DSC01264.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 26
Andrea thats fantastic!!
Oooh rice crispies mm,
the attention to detail with the seams etc is brilliant! xxxx

Ok quick question girlies :thumbup:

For my 'astronomy' cake I am going to do some stars and planets on wire coming out of the cake. How do you put the wire in your cake. What I mean is last time I tried to do something like that the stars on top were too heavy and pulled the wire down through the cake iykwim xx

Ooh good Q...on the peppa pig cake the butterflys were originally on wire but the wire just wouldnt stay still :dohh: xxx

thats brill tjg :D wish my dad never moved down from scotland now, would be a loyal customer :haha:

great work Andrea!!!

make sure u get good quality thick wires....or if they are thin double them up. make sure youve got enough length to reach deep into the cake too :)
xxx

Andrea thats fab hun!! Kelly like Tracy said you need the wire to be pretty thick hun

No cakes for me this week, how about this though .. my boss asked me today to make like 40 cupcakes with pictures of a Renault Clio on for its 20th anniversary birthday this weekend ... he didnt mention money at all, i think he expected them as a freebie, ummm i dont think so, nor am i making cakes for work in my own time, give me half a day off and i'll do it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->