Cake Making & Baking Group

Paula, what about something like these? They would look fab on different coloured buttercream!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24-Sugar-Mon...Crafts_Cake_Decorating_MJ&hash=item439fc84288

or these, bit more expensive, but soooooooooooo cute!
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-cheeky-pi...Crafts_Cake_Decorating_MJ&hash=item335c5811bb

Thanks Jac :D I was looking at both of them! I love them think they would look really good x

aww great cake kris!! whats her second one going to be??

great cake wallie!! looks sooo tall!!! :) yum!

aww those pirate toppers are cute!

next cakes are army tent (AGAIN!) and a flushed away hill thing with the maggots in :)rofl: sounds soooooo :sick: !!!!)

lol yup...those singing maggots from flushed away (think they were sat on a spoon in the film??!!) :rofl:

KK and wallie those cake are lovely XX

Arh the slug thingys!! lol - not that slugs sound any better! :sick: but it'll look good :)

Thats lovely Kris! What are you doing for your aunty's second cake?

I have a number 1 (hand carved :wacko: ) cake to do for my Godsons birthday on Friday! xx

next cakes are army tent (AGAIN!) and a flushed away hill thing with the maggots in :)rofl: sounds soooooo :sick: !!!!)

Tbh lol iv no idea. Her birthday is on wednesday but we had a little party for her on sat where i did the cake as a suprise. Everyone liked it so much it was finished by the time we left and shes dropped hints about wanting another for the actual day :haha:
So now iv got to come up with another one...ah well, i didnt really know what the deign for this one was going to be till i started lol xxx

Yeh, it is very tall :rofl:

well i already made it for my brother....it flashed at the front and the maggots sang happy birthday (this isnt a joke LOL)
but it was years ago now....so i have to recreate it for a little girl!! LOL
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v149/21/107/509248322/n509248322_207971_9171.jpg

Woah fantastic cakes girls, really brilliant.
Kris your blossom cake has given me ideas for my friends daughters cake she wants me to make :)

It is Ants birthday today so I have a cake baking, it is not going to be anything wonderful though as TBH he is not a great cake fan, I'm just going to do plain vanilla with jam in the middle and runny icing, if I'm feeling brave I may venture to use my tappits for his name but that will be it for decoration I think x

Just tried to order some items off eBay and the seller is wanting nearly £15 postage! I have told her she can post them for £7 courier, if she won't I want to cancel as there is no way I am paying £15 postage!

:shock:

£15 for UK order??

:happydance: yey paula, send me a message on fb is u need any help :hugs:

im finally gonna make my twilight cupcakes today!! ive had a super bad time over the past week so gonna cheer my self up !! :happydance:

Yup! I know! I've told her I can arrange for it to be picked up and delivered for £7! Cheeky mare!

Wowzer! £15 quid....cheeky moo!

Ooooo Twilight cakes *drool* i cant wait to see them HUBBA HUBBA :D

Me

I use a lot of couriers myself and I can tell you that Home Delivery Network (going through interparcel.com) is just over £7 for courier of items up to 20kg.

Her

Sorry Dear
I can't do it lower than that.
sorry.
kind regards
Shan

Ridiculous how much people try and charge for postage! I have told her to cancel the items and I am going to get in touch with eBay for extortionate postage prices! :grr:

i bet she is trying to get away with having to pay ebay fees so is bumping u p+p

She sent me another invoice for £7.48 P+P

I told her that she should incorperate her eBay and paypal fees in her listing price not Postage and Packaging! Just hope I get it by Thursday! As I need it to ice a cake on Thursday/ Friday before we go to Blackpool xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->