Cake Making & Baking Group

They are fab glitter, those dino things would have been great for my Jacks bday cupcakes but those personalised rice paper toppers came and they are fab :D still need to find a piping bag though x

craft company do i wilton piping set, will have disposable bags and the 1m tip ideal for your cupcakes

If i have any spare after i've used them on Monday you can have them if you want them. xxx

Aww they look lovely Jack has a very steady hand :winkwink:
where did you get the dino sprinkles from? I get a bit stumped over boy things for cupcakes :lol: except footballs!!

boothh dont be daft!! i bet they will look fab!!
i know what u mean about messy baking...my kitchen is currently a bomb site.....hell, who am i kidding...its ALWAYS a bomb site! LOL

i was about to ask why they were dinosaur cupcakes, till i saw the cute little green dinosaurs!!! cute :)

just finished another cake, will take photos in the morning, and then got another cake to start!

my kitchen is usually a tip too! i have to have it tidy at least once a day or i get super stressed! (doesnt stay that way for long mind!)

i usually have cake boards lying all over the house with little sugar models/stars/hearts etc !
I need a mansion!!!

see im really wasteful i use loads of different mixing bowls etc and then chuck it all in the dishwasher.. very naughty!!

Jack did have Mummys help with the piping ;)
And the dino sprinkles are from Ebay. xxx

i went to my dads before and got the rest of my stuff from years ago when ilived there and found my collection of cake stands!! i used to use them to put jewellry on in my room i got some really cute ones from charity shops and i can use them properly now :) i have a gorgeous one that is shaped like an upside down umberella! xx

Oooh I wanna seee, I have no cake stands at the mo, I just don't see ones I really like or the ones I do are £££££

Damn this cake/cupcake re invention!!! :rofl:

awww id love to see that stand boothh!!

heres the cake i threw together yesterday, doing a pink n black lace one AGAIN today!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs178.snc4/38229_410174298322_509248322_4551277_2548003_n.jpg

Eeek I've got to make a 21st Birthday cake for Saturday. It's for my future sister in law. No idea what to do, need some ideas please ladies :)

awww id love to see that stand boothh!!

heres the cake i threw together yesterday, doing a pink n black lace one AGAIN today!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs178.snc4/38229_410174298322_509248322_4551277_2548003_n.jpg

I love that jigsaw - is that a cutter? xx

Um she likes moaning! Don't really know her hobbies she doesn't do alot!

aw, tracey for a cake that you 'just threw together' thats lovely, love the little owls!!
I have just been to my local morrisons as it's my dads birthday today so thought i'd do some mars bar cupcakes for him and I'm very impressed with their new baking range! My Morrisons is by no means the biggest, best or most modern, but they've had a delivery in today that all the staff were stood looking at on the shelves! They have got the cardboard cupcake stands in pink, blue and I think cream as well for £5.25 each, they also have cupcake boxes (holding 6) 2 for £2.25 with little cute cupcakes all over them, the laser cut cupcake wrappers, these didn't have a price on them, but very pretty pack of 6 in pink and cream, also their own range of frostings, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry and lots of different types of sprinkles and lots of different cupcake cases - polka dots, animal prints, coloured foil, etc. I'm sure there were some other bits aswell, but was finding it a struggle getting to it through all the staff oohing and ahhing!

ooo exciting!! will have to take a trip to morrisons...ive always liked their range of sprinkles, and had heard about their own frostings and was wondering if anyone had tried them yet?

yeah the jigsaw is a cutter....i bought it two years ago and its the first chance ive had to use it!! that will teach me to impulse buy!! ha ha

anyone Help!! I'm doing the Mars bar cupcake recipe off the front page, it's exactly the same as another one i've found online, i'm ok with all the grammes, etc but how much is a cup of flour??? Is it a tea cup, a normal cup or a mug or can someone tell me what it is in gms or oz's??? mix is cooling waiting for the egg and then the flour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->