Cake Making & Baking Group

oh made cheesecake last night...looks soooooo yummy!!!! will post piccies later......after i scoff the lot!!!!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

I LOVE cheese cake, i have never made it properly though just used packet stuff.

i also love making angel delight cheese cake butterscotch and raspberry mmmmm

Tapers millionaires shortbread recipe is awesome cept I prefer milk chocolate to cooking chocolate! I've not been making much really. made some mince pies the other night which wre delicious and attempted to make truffles but I sucked at them :( They were horrid.

Am bloody annoyed now, OH left the millionaires uncovered and out of the fridge this morning and now all the caramel on them has melted and they look shite!!! :(

Dunno why i bother

Oh poop :( Stupid OH, make him make more.

No he would just mess it up and waste all my ingredients lol

ok heres robs cheese cake piccie... it tasted soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! forgot to take a piccie before we started but heres one while i was scoffing!!!!!!:coffee:

DSC01156.jpg

sara

xxxxxxx

just plain vanilla but it was sooooooo creamy and rich!!! it was sooooo to die for !

yer hunni ....

Base :

2 oz butter
4 oz digestive biscuits

Filling:

1 1/2 sheets of gelatine
3 oz caster sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs (seperated)
1/4 pint of double cream
2 tsp pf vanilla essence (or 1/2 a vanilla pod-thats what we used!)
8 oz of cream cheese

Method:

crush biscuits, melt butter, mix together. press into an 8 inch round tin. refridgerate!

soften the gelatine in cold water, place sugar, salt, egg yolks and half the cream in a pan, heat, stif till the mixture thickens slightly, remove from heat and beat in vanilla and gelatine.
gradually blend in the cheese.

whisk the egg whites in an immaculate bowl till stiff and do the same with the rest of the cream in a seperate bowl. fold both into the mixture pour onto the crumble base and refridgerate till set..... starve yourself for a few hours n then eat the lot as its soooooooooo tasty!!! lol

sara

xxxxx

oooh i'm not sure ... you can get sheets from tescos, thats where we get ours from

sara

xxxxxx

***leanne shuffles off to try and work out how many slimmingworld syns it will be***

:rofl:

yay i got to bake today!!!!!! i decorated 1 cake but have to do the other 2 tommorrow. 1 is for a tea party and the others are for my brothers b day... the tea party one is pink fun feti cake with a purple frosting. my brothers will be 1 red and the other white. with white/black.red frosting and black stars.....

i made a raspberry and white choc cake and it was sooooooooooooo nice !!!!! LOVED IT !! just needs more choc next time!! piccies coming up when phone starts behaving itself!!

sara

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back