Cake Making & Baking Group

I am doing some more on Tuesday and then its my mums friends baby shower at the weekend and my mum has asked me to do it.

Christening Cupcakes

Attachments

• P2053066.jpg
    P2053066.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
  • cakes 1.jpg
    cakes 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01905[1].jpg
    DSC01905[1].jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
I made some choccie orange cupcakes last week. Here is my attempt.

Attachments

• DSCF1203.jpg
    DSCF1203.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1204.jpg
    DSCF1204.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF1200.jpg
    DSCF1200.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 6
wow these cup cakes look yummy! I got my silicon star shape cucake thingies in the post the other day. Might have an attempt of them today.

oh wait- got no eggs :dohh:

Wallie, they are lovely, how do you get your chocolate buttercream so dark and shiny? Mine always looks horrible. lol

Wow, all the recently uploaded pics are fab!

Tsia- I don't think it looks all that bad. I'm sorry you weren't happy with it though, you did fab in such a limited time space.

Glitterfairy- the cupcake in your avatar is AMAZING. How did you get the heart in it? I'm in awe!

I have my first order for a wedding cake, and a 30th birthday cake :) Xx

Couple more from me, cherry bakewell :) Cherry sponge, almond buttercream.

Attachments

• DSCF7811.jpg
    DSCF7811.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF7812.jpg
    DSCF7812.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Okay me again sorry :blush: have any of you ever made a cake shaped like a closed book? It'll be my first novelty cake and i'm nervous about messing it up xx

Okay me again sorry :blush: have any of you ever made a cake shaped like a closed book? It'll be my first novelty cake and i'm nervous about messing it up xx

Nope, but i'm looking foward to seeing pictures when your done! :)

Wow, all the recently uploaded pics are fab!

Tsia- I don't think it looks all that bad. I'm sorry you weren't happy with it though, you did fab in such a limited time space.

Glitterfairy- the cupcake in your avatar is AMAZING. How did you get the heart in it? I'm in awe!

I have my first order for a wedding cake, and a 30th birthday cake :) Xx

Awww thanks.Was just an experiment yesterday...it's sponge put in the cake before baking.They didn't all come out like that though alot fell over or floated to the top! Just having a play around with some ideas. x

Do you mean the pink heart is a sponge cake? I really want to try these!!! :)

I got my whitener! I am doing a chocolate batch tonight for my friend so hopefully they come out nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->