Cake Making & Baking Group

ah it wont let me post my link i will message you it
i can pretty much do what ever you want x

Gemgti.. I got a notification on my fb post that you commented saying you messaged back but I have no message lol

Just wanted to share a photo of the cake and cupcakes I made for my sons 1st birthday party :D it was rather yummy!
what do you think?
I made everything apart from the ninky nonk and letter blocks

Attachments

• DSC_0492.jpg
    DSC_0492.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 24
Just wanted to share a photo of the cake and cupcakes I made for my sons 1st birthday party :D it was rather yummy!
what do you think?

It's really good! You are good at modelling, I would never be able to get them actually looking like the characters!

Oooooh looks fab!!!

Eeeeeek making websites makes my head hurt ha ha

what do you think?

That is soooo cute! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone :wave:

How are we all? I had an op on my hand for my CTS on Friday so in agony and unable to make anything, not even a cupcake! :( Its been hard and I am so bored, I am off work and at home, my poor mum is here to help! Knackered bless her.

I have some to do this weekend so doc has said its ok, gotta go on Wednesday to take my heavy bandage off so I cant wait! :)

Hello Everyone :wave:

How are we all? I had an op on my hand for my CTS on Friday so in agony and unable to make anything, not even a cupcake! :( Its been hard and I am so bored, I am off work and at home, my poor mum is here to help! Knackered bless her.

I have some to do this weekend so doc has said its ok, gotta go on Wednesday to take my heavy bandage off so I cant wait! :)

Bless ya hope your hand feels better soon :hugs: xx

I've baked a cake this afternoon, wanted to try my new 2D nozzle out :haha:

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/Tiggylou/eb9d8d99.jpg

Vanilla giant cupcake with fondant basket and butterflies and buttercream filling and topping :)

Very cute Emmy. :)

Dr has given the all clear so back to baking this weekend :happydance: I have some cupcakes for a 30th Anniversary so going to be doing those toppers this evening

Was wondering if any of you lovely ladies could help me out, I've been stalking the thread a while and have learnt some amazing icing tips and my cupcakes are looking lovely but my cupcakes are always DRY what can I do for them to be moist?

It's ds2 1st birthday on Monday and I really wanted to make some cupcakes for his tea party

I wouldn't know it from the top of my head I've tried a few and none of them seem moist,

i just use my normal cake mix,

2 eggs weighed
Then the same weight of eggs, marg, SR flour and a teaspoon of vanilla or whatever flavouring you are using.

That makes 12 :)

Does anyone have a recipe for Carrot Cake cupcakes please?

And also can I ask another question? I keep reading about weighing the eggs...do I weigh them with or without the shell? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->