Cake Making & Baking Group

The candy canes were quite easy, very light rolling between both palms and extra twisting seemed to work :thumbup:

I love those Santa cakes!!!

Put the candy canes onto cakes today -

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/Tiggylou/99e5bf69.jpg

https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/Tiggylou/26f532c1.jpg

Tannembaum and Emmy, both your Christmas cupcakes look lovely.

Loving the xmas cupcakes x I'm going to a cupcake class next thursday & then one on the 18th Dec which is a xmas themed one I cant wait x

Well I did my digger cupcakes & I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out x The chocolate ones were yummy x

Attachments

• DSCF0012 (2).jpg
    DSCF0012 (2).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0013 (2).jpg
    DSCF0013 (2).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 14
Gorgeous cupcakes, Reedy. You don't need to go to any cupcake classes, they are great.

They are cute Reedy.. I learnt everything I know from looking on here and the internet. I could never ever justify spending £90 to learn how to decorate a cupcake. Plus thats a really good attempt but if you want to learn loads more definitely look at youtube!

Thanks guys x I wouldn't pay £90 either But the classes are £15 each for 2 hours which I think is fab x YouTube is really good but I need someone to show me where I'm going wrong & if I'm doing it right too, plus I want to learn new tips x

I think £15 ones are because you bring your own equiptment. I have only seen one place who does them cheaper but not £15 they were still £55 but had to bring all your own bits.

£15 is so good! Around here they're all like £80+ :(

YouTube is my best friend, although I'd love to have a class on covering big cakes with fondant as I just can't seem to get it right!

Ah it's my birthday in 3 weeks and OH is wanting to buy me some baking supplies but now I have all the options I don't know what to ask for :(

They supply everything but the cakes x its probably that cheap bcos they are crap lol hoe not though, will let you all know how it went next Friday x
They do big cake classes too not sure if they are £15 aswell might be a bit more x

YouTube is my best friend, although I'd love to have a class on covering big cakes with fondant as I just can't seem to get it right!

Ah it's my birthday in 3 weeks and OH is wanting to buy me some baking supplies but now I have all the options I don't know what to ask for :(

Id pick a £500 mixer :blush:

Whoop! I have my first order :happydance: BUT its for the 17th December and I'm due on the 22nd December! Let's hope I can still reach the work top lol.
Do I ask for the money before or after?

I did, the one from Lakeland but he said no cus he can't afford it :( lol I said credit card?!! He still said no :(

:thumbup: A kitchen aid. :haha:

I need a new kitchen, a new oven... list goes on!

I have no idea what to choose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->