• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cake Making & Baking Group

is anyone else on facebook showing off their cakes? if you look up Jellybean Cakes and theres a pic of a Bump Cake, thats mine! please click and like and i will do the same for you! =)

Wow helz they are amazing x you should be super proud of those x

Where's the best/cheapest place to get 8 6xcavity cupcake boxes? I have orders :happydance:

Wow they're really cheap and cheap delivery too! Thanks :flower:

Ladies, I need a paintbrush to add some fine details to my cookies. I have had a look and think I require a Sable Paintbrush, but what size? Any recommendations?

Also what size of palette knife are you using and is it a straight or cranked blade?

I've never posted in this section - I'm usually too busy 'libe spotting' :D

I run a company called Glorious Cups - www.facebook.com/GloriousCups and of course LOVE baking :) We do Cupcakes, Brownies, Cheesecakes, Scones etc and all are availble for UK wide delivery.

Now I'm off to have a lookie through the posts :)

XxX:kiss:

Where's the best/cheapest place to get 8 6xcavity cupcake boxes? I have orders :happydance:

Hey hun,

We also sell tools/equipment etc so let me know what you're after (window/no window/colour etc) and I'll get you a price :)

Hey hun,

We also sell tools/equipment etc so let me know what you're after (window/no window/colour etc) and I'll get you a price :)

What are your prices for cupcake boxes for 6 and 12? Also how much for postage?

I'm off for a lookie on your page now!! Xx

Hey ladies :)

Here is a cake I did for my friends daughters 1st birthday.

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 22
Our website is in the process of switching hosts at the moment so not all products are on there but some of them can be found here: https://www.gloriouscups.co.uk/Cupcake_Boxes_and_Pods_s/81.htm

I'll be sure to let you know when our new site is up and running with allllll the products on there :)

Thanks ladies. :)

Its just two chocolate sponges sandwiched together with buttercream and then covered in buttercream, you stick on the choccy fingers or whatever you use and then you just add whatever you want to the top. :)

thats sounds easy but it looks like it would take ages to do iykwim x
Might have to give it ago after xmas x

No its not too hard.. Its not as hard as it sounds. Im making one for Christmas with mint choc chip buttercream :)

It looks so cute :) I was going to do one with fondant roses on the top

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"