Cake Making & Baking Group

ok lemonade ummm yuck ha ha

Candeur that is awesome x

This is the rugby cake I made for my BIL's 18th -
Nothing at al like my original plan but I had to rethink at the last minute because I didn't have enough time to do the players etc.
Not sure if I'm happy with it or not!

Ooo, i like it. looks really good.:thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tala-Cake-Ic...ecorating_MJ?hash=item3caac7ed05#ht_889wt_939

I have this basic set.it was given to me x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WILTON-CAKE-...Accessories?hash=item23059cd43f#ht_500wt_1182

ooo look at these babys x

oooooh there fab!!:thumbup:

ooo i'm jealous!!!!! I just got my 1st wilton product.Have to go look on my nasty old ebay grr.what size nozzle is it?

thanks for the link PSB and Eoz Ive bookmarked that recipe, thanks:thumbup:

Ohhhhh I want one of those nozzles! What size is it?

its a 1M

1m does it have a number or is that the number x
^^^^ Yep thats what its called 1M

Nothing at al like my original plan but I had to rethink at the last minute because I didn't have enough time to do the players etc.

thats lovely :thumbup:

wow...how can u not be happy with that!! it looks fab!!

p.s is that blood on the kitchen roll from bashing everyones fingers who tried to poke it?? LOL

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-piece-CUP...orating_MJ?hash=item35a75f03f9#ht_2315wt_1165

I'm going for that set i think x

Ooo, i like it. looks really good.:thumbup:

Agreed...! I'd be pleased with that!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12-piece-CUP...orating_MJ?hash=item35a75f03f9#ht_2315wt_1165

I'm going for that set i think x

Looks ok. Im after one myself, might go for this one myself .

it seems a good place to start i think xx

That set looks great. think i might invest in one myself.

it is thats a fab set , its got everything you need in it!

Thanks girls! :thumbup: Suppose it's not as much as a disaster as I thought it was going to be! I got that red colouring EVERYWHERE! :rofl: It's all over my hands, and I'm going out tomorrow :dohh: Let's just hope it comes off on time!

Ive just ordered 3 books off amazon to get me going! :happydance:

This is seriously addictive!

i know its ages away but i think we should totally do a Cake show meet when its on at the NEC!!

oooo yes we should!!!!!!!!

jacs i just bought a cupcake muffin book i see in your pic lol it is addictive indeed x

just googled it, it is the 5th - 7th of November x

yep, we never went this to the last one but went to the one before that

oooo yes we should!!!!!!!!

jacs i just bought a cupcake muffin book i see in your pic lol it is addictive indeed x

I bought that at xmas intending to give it as a gift but ended up keeping it.....Ive never used it! I was looking through it today to get some ideas for new cake mixes..ohhh theres some yummy ones in there!

I need some more equipment now!!!

and yeah, I'm totally up for the cake show!:happydance:

omg girls I feel so bad! I was supposed to be helping my friend with a cake for her cousin (shes never done one before), we made the actual cake yday and buttercreamed it and was going to fondant and decorate it today. This morning I woke up and I've got a bug and being sick a lot so had to cancel! felt so bad as its the bday tomorrow. She took my whole box of decorating stuff and I gave her instructions on how to do it :shrug: Hope she manages okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->