Calendar Day One - 18th May

Shellvz

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Has anyone else discovered af's uninvited arrival today?

Funny how we instantly change from wondering if we succeeded - to grieving our lost hope & dream - to starting a brand new cycle with fresh hope of BFP this time!

All within moments... I have never seen my chart automatically update so fast!

If you are in the same position as I - love to journey with you through this cycle.

Starting today - Calendar Day One.

Yep....this was me yesterday....I used 4 of the 10 ept's i got with my fertibella i just knew i was preggers... i was heavily bloated and feeling nauseated. I guess i wanted to be preggers so bad that i was having symptoms or it could have been the fertibella... i take it with food and ive only been taking it technically for 3 days anyway we'll get our chance again this month gl....

Yep....this was me yesterday....I used 4 of the 10 ept's i got with my fertibella i just knew i was preggers... i was heavily bloated and feeling nauseated. I guess i wanted to be preggers so bad that i was having symptoms or it could have been the fertibella... i take it with food and ive only been taking it technically for 3 days anyway we'll get our chance again this month gl....

so according to fertiltyfriend my cd1 is today...i really want a son but i will gladly be grateful for a daughter as well.. should i bd on may 30th or may 31st>

I know... Symptoms can be so confusing & misleading. Pre-natal vitamins affected me first cycle - we were convinced we were preg as I have never felt so ill. Turns out it was my body adjusting to vitamin increase.

We are going to try whenever possible this cycle. Give it our best shot and be it boy or girl I will be grateful :)

Hi hun do you use OPK's to help tell you when you are about to O? as taking your temp (which is good as well) only tells you after the event.

Have you been TTC long?

Wish you luck this cycle :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

This will be my ist time using opk's this cycle... I have a period tracker app on my phone which says I should o around the 29th...ive been pluging my cycles in this since my mc in jan...fertilityfriendsays i should o around the 31st....im going start using opk's around the 27th...dont wanna miss the chance to bd while im o'ing

I temp & use opk's - have found both very helpful in discovering ovulation :)

CD3

Feeling relaxed & calm with this new cycle. Being a newby ttc I have been learning so much with each attempt. This is our 3rd cycle actively ttc.

My temp has been all over the shop but I understand it can be erratic while af in town.

Perhaps the biggest lesson learned so far is that I have no control over falling pregnant. Coming to terms with my lack of control was confronting to begin with. I honestly expected it would be easy. I knew my age would be a factor but i don't think I truly believed it.

Funny how we think we are young & invincible till we realise we are not ;)

This cycle, I feel a lot more relaxed and accepting. We will certainly give it our best shot but I know that if we are unsuccessful then come af we start again instantly - another CD1 and a fresh start...

CD5

Af finished, focusing on living in the now - and not next week :)

I have been exercising regularly for past month (Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri) as I want to get in the best shape I can before BFP and pregnancy.

I am always amazed at how quickly your body improves with exercise and how quickly it declines without it! At my age, my metabolism is no longer a good friend and if I don't burn the calories consumed I do store it for later!

I wonder though - how much exercise is too much? Read so many conflicting articles online - need to be good weight and fitness to conceive and have healthy pregnancy opposed to too much exercise & weight loss/gain messes with ovulation...

I guess as long as I keep charting ovulation I will see if my increased exercise helps or hinders...

Anyone else changed their exercise pattern while ttc?

Shellvs we are on CD4 girlie... Im taking fertibella and ive noticed a tiny little cramp here and there...im usually not a cramper...i just figured the fertibella is working it out with my lady parts down there...:) anyhoo i probably wont be doing a temp chart my work schedule is brutal I work 6:30 pm to 6:30 am... So we usually bd before I got to sleep...dh works 3pm to 3am so it works out really good...I do plan on using the opk that came with the fertibella....I guess we should start checking for O around the 27th? Ive read in some of the reviews that you can tell when you O with fertibella so i'll be on the look out for cm...I hadn't paid attention to it until I started ttc...i also started taking prenatals today...up until today I had been taking the gnc womans active packs but they didnt have any iron in them...my ob called in prenatals and said these should help me too

Hey electrcaldiva,

We might be in different time zones as I am in the morning of Tue 22nd May. My chart shows me as CD 5.

Just be aware of one thing when you start pre-natal vitamins - they can make you feel really sick. I now have to take them at night - after dinner before I go to sleep - so the side effects occur while I sleep. It is the high levels of iron and minerals which normally would go to a baby - but as we are still ttc our body gets it all!

ahhh that explains it ....im on est time its 9:40pm here in michigan... thanks for the advice on the prenatals...i will start taking them before bed...

Hey ladies! AF showed for me on Friday, I am cycle day 4. This is now my 7th cycle of TTC, I got pregnant my first month of trying, that was in Dec but mc just a few days later after that wonderful BFP. Every month I am just convinced I am pregnant, and then get those horrible BFN. Both of my kids were very easy for me to concieve, got pregnant with my daughter the first month trying and was even using condoms when I got pregnant with my son. But this one is proving to be a challenge. Guess I'm not as young as I used to be.

Shell, as far as the exercise goes I think it's a great idea. When I got pregnant with my son I was in the best shape of my life. I began running for the first time ever and had been doing it for about three months and lost 8 lbs.

I am sorry about your mc Mom To 2. I hope that you get your BFP soon :)

Are you still running?

Not like I used to at all. I actually hate to run so I go through spurts with it. When I was talking about was 10 yrs ago this past Feb., it was my 27th birthday and I was feeling old and ran 2 miles for probly the first time in my life! LOL! But since then I have ran 3 half marathons! Last weekend I ran a 5k, 3.1 miles but I hadnt ran that far since November. I need to start again though, I have about 5 lbs that have crept up out of nowhere recently.

So what have you ladies been trying to get your BFP?

I tried Pre-Seed, used most of a tube over three months, but DH did not like it so we didn't try it again. I have been having issues with no CM at all and I think that has been our problem. I tried Robitussin one month, it didn't help at all.
So last month I started taking 1000 mg of Evening Primrose Oil in the morning and evening, and also Musinex three times a day for 6 days just before I was expecting to ovulate. I had fertile CM for the first time! So I am doing both of them again this month. I also use the CB digital smileys so I know when I ovulate..I get ovulation pain though so I know when I do anyway. Just love seeing that smiley as reassurance... :winkwink:
I think I am going to try softcups for the first time also.

I am going to try pre-seed for first time this cycle - Number 3.

Last month I took EPO plus fish oil 3 times a day and then switched to flaxeed oil 3 times a day after ovulation. I have never had so much cm in my life before - so doing that again!

I use opk strips from Day 11 till I get a positive (Day 14, then Day 13 last two cycles) and I temp every morning :)

Im doing fertibella and prenatals... I started taking the fertibella a few weeks ago and then stopped... i just knew i was preggers but after taking 4 ept's 4 and 5 days before i expected af and getting BFN i finally accepted i wasn't preggers and started taking the fertibella again and around the 3rd day on them my af came 2 days early...I was ok with that im usually every 26 to 28 days anyway.... I feel like its doing something....im going to stick with the fertibella for 6 months... I aslo have a script from my ob for clomid in my arsenal so i'll get my BFP one way or another :thumbup: Also im getting a jump on my planning...When I was preggers a few months ago we werent trying and we werent preventing.. i was planning to ttc in september...i was going to try for a july baby...I love cancers and Leos.....but after mc in feb I was like man i really want this love child so now im on a mission....

Well... this morning one of my close friends gave birth to her 4th baby girl. She is 36yrs and conceived naturally for all of them :)

It is never too late and we too shall get our BFP's :)

Sorry to hear about your mc electrcaldiva.

That's awesome for your friend Shell!
I fully believe we will be bringing in those BFP soon! I hate this stage where I'm at right now, waiting to ovulate and just feel like time is wasting. Kids get out of school tomorrow so I'm excited for that and maybe it will get my mind off TTC some. I love summers when they are home with me all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->