Calendar Day One - 18th May

I was reading up about honey and cinnamon today... Have you ladies heard about its benefits ttc? Are any of you including honey and cinnamon in your plan?

I was thinking of starting tonight - honey, cinnamon and milk before bed and I have just bought a new cereal which contains manuka honey and cinnamon for breakfast.

Thought it is worth a shot and I like the taste...

I haven't heard anything about cinnamon and honey but I sure do love both. I'm going to check into it. Starting a new diet today, more healthy eating really. I have had too many dinner and lunch dates with friends and my clothes are getting a little snug...

CD 7

Feeling very happy today - had some good news (different news each day) regarding some family and friends and am basking in it :)

I feel open to whatever this cycle eventuates - should we conceive I will be estatic but I no longer feel like my world will crumble if af shows.

Feel like I am in a really good emotional place and that the constant striving of the last few months is finished or atleast diminished. I honestly have no idea when we will conceive I just believe deep down in my heart we will.

I leave my life in God's hands - do what I can to conceive and believe for the best. I feel like 'hope' has come alive again in my heart/spirit and it is such a better place to be compared to disappointment and despair!

CD 9

Started using pre-seed. Figure sperm may survive to ovulation from now on.

This is our week coming up ladies. I will start opk's on Monday. Expecting to get a positive Tue or Wed and to ovulate on CD 13 or 14 (going on my previous cycles).

Wishing you all the best and have fun :)

ok im going to buy cbd opk (clear blue digital) i'll start on monday as well. according to my cycle length and fertility friend I should be bd'ing wed & thur trying for that baby boy....good luck....and baby dust to all of us....

Love your positive vibe Shell! You are a mirror to my feelings this month also. Just got home from the best church service, the message was "Keep on Singing" and was about no matter what your trials in life are to keep in praising God bc he's right there with you.

God's silence does not represent his absence.

I started Evening Primrose last week and have cervical mucus :happydance: , so undecided on if I'm taking Musinex...might give it a couple of days and see if it increases. I am going to use Soft Cups for the first time this week, and will use them till I'm sure I have ovulated. Starting my digital ovulation tests on Wed, expecting my smiley on Thurs or Fri.
Excited ovulation week is here!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I feel quite relaxed and a growing anticipation with this cycle. Can't seem to help a growing sense of wonder if this will be the month...

It's nice that we are on the same path at the same time. Our cycles may vary in particulars and length but to know that there are atleast 2 other ladies who understand what we are going through is great :)

I woke up with an ear ache and runny nose - so have started taking Bisolvn Chesty tablets as they should drain my ear. I googled it first to see what effect it could have ttc and it seems it may help thin cm - so figure it may work on both counts.

I don't want to get sick!

I love that thought - God's silence does not represent his absence.

God is in control and learning that I am not in control has been one of my hardest lessons. I have no regrets though - if I had fallen pregnant straight away I wouldn't have sought out this website, wouldn't have been encouraged and tried to encourage other women.

EPO is excellent - I swear by it - just remember to stop taking it once you ovulate. I switch to flaxeed oil.

Whatever happens I believe it happens for a reason :)

Love your positive vibe Shell! You are a mirror to my feelings this month also. Just got home from the best church service, the message was "Keep on Singing" and was about no matter what your trials in life are to keep in praising God bc he's right there with you.

God's silence does not represent his absence.

I started Evening Primrose last week and have cervical mucus :happydance: , so undecided on if I'm taking Musinex...might give it a couple of days and see if it increases. I am going to use Soft Cups for the first time this week, and will use them till I'm sure I have ovulated. Starting my digital ovulation tests on Wed, expecting my smiley on Thurs or Fri.
Excited ovulation week is here!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Let me know what you think of the clear blue digital - I am using normal strip tests...

ok im going to buy cbd opk (clear blue digital) i'll start on monday as well. according to my cycle length and fertility friend I should be bd'ing wed & thur trying for that baby boy....good luck....and baby dust to all of us....

Let me know what you think of the clear blue digital - I am using normal strip tests...

ok will do...i bought the 7 pack for $24 at walmart...im going to use the ones that came with the fertibella too for comparison...I will report back with pics...ok girls lets make some babies....:dust:

Shell- Hope your able to fight off that sickness!!

I stopped the evening primrose oil last month when I ovulated. Why do you take the flaxseed oil? Seems I read something about it...

I have been using the digital smileys for about three or maybe four months now. I love them! It's the highlight of my month when I see that smiley face. :haha: I have never used the test strips before so don't have anything to compare it to. I ovulate 2 weeks from my cycle start day every month. Only a few times it has been off by a day so I have been very regular with my cycle. I figured out with them also that I have ovulation pain, didnt know what it was before, so I could stop using them but I love seeing that reasuring smiley. :thumbup:

electrcal- Love that, lets make some babies! haha!!

https://www.askanaturopath.com/faqs/preconception-evening-primrose-oil-flaxseed-oil/p/355

This article has some good information about EPO, Flaxseed oil and Fish oil.

From what I understand: EPO till ovulation, Flaxseed oil till conception then fish oil during pregnancy.

They each contain Omega 3 & Omega 6 - both important fatty acids.

Shell- Hope your able to fight off that sickness!!

I stopped the evening primrose oil last month when I ovulated. Why do you take the flaxseed oil? Seems I read something about it...

I have been using the digital smileys for about three or maybe four months now. I love them! It's the highlight of my month when I see that smiley face. :haha: I have never used the test strips before so don't have anything to compare it to. I ovulate 2 weeks from my cycle start day every month. Only a few times it has been off by a day so I have been very regular with my cycle. I figured out with them also that I have ovulation pain, didnt know what it was before, so I could stop using them but I love seeing that reasuring smiley. :thumbup:

electrcal- Love that, lets make some babies! haha!!

Hhmm... CD11 just tested positive opk.

Unexpected as I thought it would be tomorrow for positive. I may have just caught the beginning so will test again tomorrow and keep temping.

Looks like I am set to ovulate earlier than anticipated :)

Temp dip this morning, 3 sharp stabbing pains in my right side ovary during night - woke me up it was so painful.

I am pretty sure ovulation is today. CD 12 - thought it was early but thinking back not unusual for me to have some cycles only 26 days. The difference is now I know what is happening. Good thing is I will find out my answer sooner :)

Will test opk again tonight after work - see if change. Expecting temp rise tomorrow morning...

All the best girls :)

CD 12

Another positive opk

Will see if my temp goes up in the morning or not...

Massive temp rise so I ovulated yesterday CD12.

Today is CD13 and now instantly 1dpo...

Feeling very glad that I am temping and using OPK's otherwise I may have missed this months window - as according to my ovulation chart I should ovulate today or tomorrow. If I had followed that I may have bd'd on the wrong days!

I know it is WAY too soon to symptom spot but I have such unbelievably sore boobs since yesterday and I have no memory of having sore boobs at or after ovulation! They are as sore as when I am due for af!

Where are you girls at?

Well - thought it would be fun and interesting to list symptoms as they occur each day. Despite our best intentions we will symptom spot so good to have a record for this cycle and to compare to future cycles.

I will just keep editing this one reply :)

1DPO - ovulation pain (right side), very sore tender breasts
2DPO - no symptoms
3DPO - temp dip (fallback) fatigue, heartburn, wind
4DPO - heartburn, wind, sore nipples
5DPO - nausea, wind, sore nipples
6DPO - tender heavy breasts, wind
7DPO
8DPO
9DPO
10DPO
11DPO
12DPO