Calendar Day One - 18th May

Hey! Sorry, had a virus on my laptop so had to have my husband remove it for me before I could get back on.
Sounds like you have had an interesting few days! Glad you caught the ovulation window! Hopefully the sore boobs is a good sign, I have heard that it can be. Mine get sore some months after ovulation, but never when I was pregnant till later, but everyone is different.
I am feeling bummed, have been taking EPO and musinex but I have had very, very little cervical mucus and none at all today. Expecting that smiley in my digital ovulation Thurs or Fri, so wish there was some CM to be excited about.
Think writing down symptoms is a great idea, I will do the same after I ovulate.

Hey! Sorry, had a virus on my laptop so had to have my husband remove it for me before I could get back on.
Sounds like you have had an interesting few days! Glad you caught the ovulation window! Hopefully the sore boobs is a good sign, I have heard that it can be. Mine get sore some months after ovulation, but never when I was pregnant till later, but everyone is different.
I am feeling bummed, have been taking EPO and musinex but I have had very, very little cervical mucus and none at all today. Expecting that smiley in my digital ovulation Thurs or Fri, so wish there was some CM to be excited about.
Think writing down symptoms is a great idea, I will do the same after I ovulate.

Pre-seed can also help if cm absent or small quantities as it mirrors ewcm. Might be worth a try next time...?

I started testing monday and got a :) on tues at 6:30 am... I really wanted to bd close to ovulation (I read that if your trying for a boy try to bd on the day you O) I used the opk's from cbd on mon & tues @ 6:30am and then I used the opk's from fertibella @ 2pm & 10pm....We bd at 12:30am wed and then again at 11:00 am...I did have a :) today at 5pm... according to fertility friend I should have O'd today... How long after I o should I have a :) ? I'm going to take a cbd when I get home from work at 6:30 am and see if i still have one...

Shell- I tried Pre-seed for about 3 months but still no BFP. I stopped using it bc my husband doesnt like it.

E- You ovulate up to 48 hrs after you get the smiley. It reads the hormone surge you get prior to ovulating. I get ovulation pains usually about 12 hrs after gettting the smiley, but everyone is different on how soon ovulation will occur.

Didn't get my smiley today, expecting it tomorrow.

Good luck catching those eggies girls!!

I did another CBD when i got home from work this morning at 7 and the smiley face was gone.....im super excited....Im going to try and not get too crazy while in the tww....I'm expecting :af: on june 14th...so i'll do an ept maybe on the 11th.....:dust:

I read that even though the smiley is gone it doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated yet, just the surge is gone. I was confused about that! Its all so complicated....hope this is all three of our months!!!

I read that even though the smiley is gone it doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated yet, just the surge is gone. I was confused about that! Its all so complicated....hope this is all three of our months!!!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#9

Can I get a positive OPK and then not ovulate?

"Yup! It is possible for your body to "gear up" to ovulate, leading to an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg. When this happens, your LH surge will dissipate and your cevical mucus (a signal of fertility) will dry up. Once the stress is resolved, your body will try again. This can happen more than once per cycle. Therefore, there is no way to be sure you ovulated, even if you had a positive OPK. OPK's are most accurate when used in conjunction with fertility charting (NFP or FAM.) That way, a positive OPK can be cross-checked with an increase in basal body temperature and/or cervical mucus dry-up."

Thanks for the info Shell!

E- AF is due for me on the 14th also!

Got my smiley yesterday. :happydance:
bd the night before, lastnight, and plan to today also. Hope we are catching that egg!

Well - thought it would be fun and interesting to list symptoms as they occur each day. Despite our best intentions we will symptom spot so good to have a record for this cycle and to compare to future cycles.

I will just keep editing this one reply :)

1DPO - ovulation pain (right side), very sore tender breasts
2DPO - no symptoms
3DPO - temp dip (fallback) fatigue, heartburn, wind
4DPO - heartburn, wind, sore nipples
5DPO - nausea, wind, sore nipples
6DPO - tender heavy breasts, wind
7DPO - temp dip, sore breasts, wind, tired, bloated
8DPO - temp rise, sore breasts, cramping, wind, tired, bloated
9DPO - temp rise, sore breasts, cramping, wind, tired, bloated, cranky
10DPO -temp dip, head cold, headache, sore breasts, cramping, blues
11DPO
12DPO
13DPO
14DPO

Nearly half way through 2ww (tomorrow 7dpo). All symptoms so far I am acrediting to progesterone. From today onwards implantation is possible if egg fertilised.

:coffee:

I got my smiley on Friday, so should have ovualted by now. Have cramps tonight and not sure whats up, lower ab and to the left. Weird.

I got my smiley on Friday, so should have ovualted by now. Have cramps tonight and not sure whats up, lower ab and to the left. Weird.

Are you charting/temping? It helps to take the guess work out I find.

It pinpoints exactly when you ovulate and tells you what day you are on.

I had ovulation pain on 1dpo too...

No, I dont temp. Nice to know you had pains even after ovulation, guess thats all mine was.

Are you charting/temping? It helps to take the guess work out I find.

It pinpoints exactly when you ovulate and tells you what day you are on.

I had ovulation pain on 1dpo too...

i did too shellvz.... i had pain for a couple of days on my right side...im also working with a 1/2 of tube on my right side....

ok so in 5 days we can take an ept ......im feeling preggers girls...anyone else feeling queasy, sleepy or a liitle different? the bad thing is i think i wanted to be preggers sooo bad i made myself have symptoms in april an i got a BFN.....im also on prenatals and fertibella so that could be making me queasy as well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->