Calendar Day One - 18th May

7dpo

Big temp drop... Curious but trying not to get hopes up yet for implantation dip.

No symptoms to ignore still ;)

8 dpo

only 6 more days to go :coffee:

Been having sharp pains in my left side now turned to dull ache. Boobs starting to get sore. Temp came back up this morning but not very far.

All I can do is wait patiently and distract, distract, distract :wacko:

9dpo

This cycle has been very different to the previous 3. Barely any symptoms to spot and ignore. Boobs are full and tender, minor cramping in uterus and usual heartburn.

My temps aren't definitive - they are above the coverline but not triphasic or particularly high. I realise at 9dpo implantation may not even have occurred yet - temp drop could have just been random.

Af due on Sunday so soon enough I will know :coffee:

hey shellvz....sorry ive been mia......ive been sooooo busy these past 2 weeks...was trying to get my mom moved from her home she lived in for 38 years....and trying to get her not to take everything from a 3000 sqft home to a 1100 sqft apt was hell.. lol... so to update what ive been doing.... i took epo from cd3 until i o'd (got that from MT2). i used my cbfm and i had my1st peak on cd9 so i :sex: on both peak days. it seems i o'd a liitle earlier this cycle. and i agree all those symptoms we had last cycle and still got a :bfn: i'm not going by any symptons. i did have a sour stomach a few days ago but that passed.. i stopped the fertibella and prenatals...i was wayyy too tired taking all of that stuff. i noticed that ive been starving lately...ive been really hungery..other than that i guess i will know friday...im going to do an ept then...:dust:

I think I am out - my temps keep going down instead of up. Still above the coverline but heading in wrong direction for a pregnancy.

Feel disappointed as I thought we were in for a good chance this month. Atleast I have a few days to come to terms with it and get ready for af and new cycle to begin immediately on sunday.

:nope:

hey shellvz....sorry ive been mia......ive been sooooo busy these past 2 weeks...was trying to get my mom moved from her home she lived in for 38 years....and trying to get her not to take everything from a 3000 sqft home to a 1100 sqft apt was hell.. lol... so to update what ive been doing.... i took epo from cd3 until i o'd (got that from MT2). i used my cbfm and i had my1st peak on cd9 so i :sex: on both peak days. it seems i o'd a liitle earlier this cycle. and i agree all those symptoms we had last cycle and still got a :bfn: i'm not going by any symptons. i did have a sour stomach a few days ago but that passed.. i stopped the fertibella and prenatals...i was wayyy too tired taking all of that stuff. i noticed that ive been starving lately...ive been really hungery..other than that i guess i will know friday...im going to do an ept then...:dust:

Progesterone is so misleading!!! I wish we had zero symptoms of anything unless we were pregnant - that would make it so much easier :)

EPO can shorten your cycle and make you O earlier. I take it too till ovulation then switch to fish oil.

Wishing you all the best in this cycle :)

Shellvz..dont give up until the:witch: comes...im feeling kinda nauseated again today and theres shooting light pains in my boobs...but unlike last cycle im not going to believe in these symptoms...sometimes i think i want to be preggers so bad i create my own symptoms...i guess since i o'd earlier i may be a little further into my cycle than i think...

Temps in holding pattern, boobs slightly tender, exhibiting all usual pmt symptoms. Fully expecting af on Sunday.

Feeling ok about it. I am coming to terms with the concept it may take a year or more to conceive and this is only our 4th attempt. Out of 12 or more that is barely scratching the surface.

I am curious if next cycle has the same level of pain as last month (right side). If so, I will need to go to Dr and see if I have a cyst on right ovary.

I am nearly out of my first box of Elevit - so I will switch to folic acid till pregnant and hopefully that will alleviate some of my 2ww symptoms. I am certain most of them are connected with the prenatal vitamins for I never felt this sick each month before starting to take them four months ago.

14dpo
Temps plummeted below coverline, af started this morning.

So begins CD1 on cycle 5...

shellvz i hope you get your :bfp: this cycle.... I just got mine tonite.....12dpo....i used my CBFM the 1st try this cycle and got my :bfp: i paid $100 for it used and reset it and bam

[IMG]https://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/electricaldiva/mail.jpg[/IMG]

Now I pray that my bean sticks

So excited for you elec!!!! Congrats!

Sorry about AF Shell, praying next month is your month.

AFM, had an ultrasound Saturday and got to see baby with a good strong heartbeat.

shellvz i hope you get your :bfp: this cycle.... I just got mine tonite.....12dpo....i used my CBFM the 1st try this cycle and got my :bfp: i paid $100 for it used and reset it and bam

[IMG]https://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/electricaldiva/mail.jpg[/IMG]

Now I pray that my bean sticks

Congratulations :)

I am very happy for you. I pray you have a happy, safe and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

By the way, what is CBFM?

So excited for you elec!!!! Congrats!

Sorry about AF Shell, praying next month is your month.

AFM, had an ultrasound Saturday and got to see baby with a good strong heartbeat.

That's excellent news :)

I read just the other day that babies with strong heart beat do not miscarry :)

Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.
I'm not sure what they are, have only read about them on here, but they keep track of your cycle and let you know your most fertile days.

thanks girls for the congrats.. hope this is a sticky bean....

Shellvz...MT2 is right... CBFM is the clear blue easy digital fertility monitor....it is very very very effective...I used it for the 1st time last cycle. I say its worth the $200 but if you can find one used i say get it...I bought mine for $100 and she also had some test strips left, as a matter of fact i think i still have about 5 or 6 left. You press the m button the first day of you cycle. You have to program it by cd5 or it may be cd6 for your current cycle...and then it will show a test strip sign when it wants you to POAS. you snap the stick in and it measures estrogen and something else to tell when your most fertile. It shows you your high days and then it displays an egg symbol for your peak days. I bd once during my high days cause by the time i realized the indicator was showing high it was showing my peak days. I bd both peak days and once after and waaaala... I got my :bfp:...i'll probably sell mine in a few weeks but you still have time left this cycle to start...:hugs::hugs:

make sure you do a factory reset on the monitor if you decide to buy one used

thanks girls for the congrats.. hope this is a sticky bean....

Shellvz...MT2 is right... CBFM is the clear blue easy digital fertility monitor....it is very very very effective...I used it for the 1st time last cycle. I say its worth the $200 but if you can find one used i say get it...I bought mine for $100 and she also had some test strips left, as a matter of fact i think i still have about 5 or 6 left. You press the m button the first day of you cycle. You have to program it by cd5 or it may be cd6 for your current cycle...and then it will show a test strip sign when it wants you to POAS. you snap the stick in and it measures estrogen and something else to tell when your most fertile. It shows you your high days and then it displays an egg symbol for your peak days. I bd once during my high days cause by the time i realized the indicator was showing high it was showing my peak days. I bd both peak days and once after and waaaala... I got my :bfp:...i'll probably sell mine in a few weeks but you still have time left this cycle to start...:hugs::hugs:

make sure you do a factory reset on the monitor if you decide to buy one used

I had not heard of these before. As I have been able to pinpoint ovulation from charting I think I won't need it - but it certainly seems like a great idea and worked for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->