Calendar Day One - 18th May

Tested this morning....got my BFP at 11 dpo! FRER and Clearblue digital. Digitals were not around when I had my two kids, it just makes it more real to read PREGNANT.

This was our 6th cycle trying, but we tried two new things. SMEP plan was one, https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm, and Softcups. This was also the 2nd month I had used EPO and it had really helped with my EWCM.

Good Luck ladies, praying for you till we all get those BFP.

Congratulations :)
That is awesome news. I am so happy for you!!!!!

Hey Shellvz....how are you.....1 down 2 more babies to go....this is our cycle girl....ok so im on cd5 I bought a cbdfm for $100 she also had 30 test sticks so im ready...i started epo on cd3 and MT2 used mucinex too so im going to try that as well...

Good Luck this month ladies!
I'm headed to the doc in the morning for my first appt. This one I only see the nurse and get bloods drawn, then see doc next week. I'm ready to get through the day, I will be 4weeks and 4days and thats when I miscarried my last one.

Hey Shellvz....how are you.....1 down 2 more babies to go....this is our cycle girl....ok so im on cd5 I bought a cbdfm for $100 she also had 30 test sticks so im ready...i started epo on cd3 and MT2 used mucinex too so im going to try that as well...

Yes - let this be our turn :)

I will start testing LH surge (opk) on Thursday - which will be CD 10. I am expecting to ovulate over the weekend (which is a lot more convenient for us).

I started taking epo as soon as af began as it helps me combat pmt symptoms. Once I ovulate I will switch to fish oil this cycle.

I am taking elevit, my husband is taking menevit and fish oil and we will use Preseed again.

Here's hoping to successful conception :)

I'm headed to the doc in the morning for my first appt. This one I only see the nurse and get bloods drawn, then see doc next week. I'm ready to get through the day, I will be 4weeks and 4days and thats when I miscarried my last one.

Thanks Mandy,

All the best with your blood tests and I pray that this little one stays safe and sound inside for the whole term!

Stay in touch :hugs:

Thanks Mandy,

All the best with your blood tests and I pray that this little one stays safe and sound inside for the whole term!

Same here MT2

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Mandy,

Same here MT2

:hugs::hugs:

Negative opk test last night. Testing again tonight.

Expecting LH surge today or tomorrow according to my prior cycles history.

Feeling more stable emotionally now - made a difference talking with husband the other night :)

CD13 Ovulation day - positive opk yesterday and temp dip this morning so by rights my temp will go up tomorrow.

Not in as much pain as last month - had pain in my right ovary from ovulation till af came. This is my left side and all I feel is small twinges now and then.

Tomorrow I enter the 2ww again... I guess in that respect the 2 weeks does go fast as I am already here again so soon!

Well, temp increase this morning so definitely ovulated yesterday - back in the 2ww :coffee:

This time I will try my best not to stress over every symptom - not even going to notate the usual suspects - only paying attention to new symptoms.

So tiredness, cramping, tender breasts, nausea, headaches are all caused by PMT in my experience. Does not mean pregnancy!

Going to distract myself best I can aswell. I have already researched so much these past few months - google has no new answers for me ;)

Maybe just read a good book and get stuck into work!

Sounds like a perfect plan! Praying this is your month.

Doing good. Have had slight morning sickness the past few mornings but its not bad at all yet. I wasnt terribly sick with my two children so I'm curious how it will go this time.

Doing good. Have had slight morning sickness the past few mornings but its not bad at all yet. I wasnt terribly sick with my two children so I'm curious how it will go this time.

That's great - I pray you continue a smooth, healthy pregnancy with no complications :thumbup:

Going well so far - not stuck on symptoms and able to distract myself better than last month.

It also helps that I am not in pain like last month - no ovulation pain or cramping and no sore boobs. I am sure that is part of what affected me last cycle - being in pain for 14 days and still no baby!

So here I am waiting quite contentedly :coffee:

6dpo

Had earache for last 5 days so been under the weather of late.

Had barely any symptoms to ignore this cycle. Just heartburn and gas. Boobs still painfree and can't say much cramping in uterus or ovary.

Such a different cycle to last month...

How are you going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"