Calendar Day One - 18th May

How are you going ladies?

I am unsure whether we succeeded this month or not. Have no idea!

If my temp doesn't plummet on Monday (13dpo) then I am going to test. It's a public hol so figure I can test with my husband.

I'm thinking I'm pregnant....but I think that every month. :wacko:
Boobs are still very sore, had a random hot flash and that could be a good sign.
Thinking of testing on Tues, going to try and hold off till Wed...AF due Thurs.

Ready too see a BFP on here!

I have forced myself to lay down on couch before I pass out. Think I have done too much today. Feeling dizzy and faint - not felt this before...

Temp drop. Still above cover line but doesn't give me hope.

Easily teary. So disappointed. Questioning now why I was in so much pain if it was for nothing!

"Questioning now why I was in so much pain if it was for nothing!" im thinking the same thing shellv... I have absolutely no symptoms now. I was reading the implantation typically is on 9dpo and thats me today..i'm going to do a FRER in the am when I get home from work....I will be 10dpo then and i should at least get a faint line...

Shell I was just reading how temp is a great indicator of ovulation but not so much when it comes to pregnancy. Your not out yet!

Good Luck elec, I tested daily last time till AF was due and didn't get a BFP till she was a day late, so don't count yourself out either till she shows!

I've been in a teary mood all day. I want this so bad and I'm starting to feel like it's never going to happen. I'm worried about testing and seeing that horrible BFN. :cry: Going to try and hold off testing till Wed.

Shell I was just reading how temp is a great indicator of ovulation but not so much when it comes to pregnancy. Your not out yet!

Good Luck elec, I tested daily last time till AF was due and didn't get a BFP till she was a day late, so don't count yourself out either till she shows!

I've been in a teary mood all day. I want this so bad and I'm starting to feel like it's never going to happen. I'm worried about testing and seeing that horrible BFN. :cry: Going to try and hold off testing till Wed.

Thanks Mandy - that is encouraging news :)

Spent the afternoon with my husbands parents. They could see I wasn't feeling well but what could I say. I don't know whether I am pregnant or have pmt. Either way I have been feeling ill all day.

Headache and nausea. Still have pain every so often in my right side abdomen and less tender boobs.

Tomorrow I will hopefully know one way or another. Af due tue. Testing tomorrow if temp still above coverline.

Hang in there ladies - this has been an emotional rollercoaster ride but it will end with an answer. Hopefully a BFP for all of us!

Temp in free fall
BFN :(
I am out. Af expected tomorrow!

awwww, Shell, I'm so sorry! But I'm still not giving up on you till she shows.

9dpo here. All morning at church I had motion sickness/slight dizzy spells.
This evening have had slight AF cramps but it's too early, AF due in 4 days.

Im out too....I poas using FRER.....BFN:( 10dpo.....next cycle im going to use the cbdfm....I found 1 on craigslist for $100 & with test strips
I had stopped the fertibella after I o'd last month...but I going to start back on them along with the prenatals...

When is AF due? I didnt get my BFP last time till the day after AF was due, so I was about 14 or 15 dpo.

awwww, Shell, I'm so sorry! But I'm still not giving up on you till she shows.J

9dpo here. All morning at church I had motion sickness/slight dizzy spells.
This evening have had slight AF cramps but it's too early, AF due in 4 days.

Thanks Mandy. I thought I had a good chance this month but it wasn't meant to be.

I hope you get your BFP - your symptoms sound positive :)

Im out too....I poas using FRER.....BFN:( 10dpo.....next cycle im going to use the cbdfm....I found 1 on craigslist for $100 & with test strips
I had stopped the fertibella after I o'd last month...but I going to start back on them along with the prenatals...

10dpo is still early as egg can implant right up to 12dpo. Hang in there till atleast 13 or 14dpo before testing again.

Af should show up exactly 14dpo if you have a normal luteal phase of 14 days.

:witch:is due on june 14th for me... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.... I was wondering if I did some damage tonite....I was prying something off at work (very labor intense)...i put so much into it it felt like I did a very hard crunch...I haven't had any type of bloating or pain today but a few hours after I pryed some equipment off a frame i had a pain like im getting ready to come on...is it coincidental or could I have been preggers? I figured if i was I would have started spotting immediatley if I was.... is it possible that I put too much pressure in my abdomen area?

elec, I'm not sure about that, your baby is so snuggled and protected, especially at this stage. Hope your ok.

Two more dizzy spells this morning, this is so not normal for me, going to test in the morning, will be 11dpo, early, but I can't stand the wait....pray for me please.

Tested this morning....got my BFP at 11 dpo! FRER and Clearblue digital. Digitals were not around when I had my two kids, it just makes it more real to read PREGNANT.

This was our 6th cycle trying, but we tried two new things. SMEP plan was one, https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm, and Softcups. This was also the 2nd month I had used EPO and it had really helped with my EWCM.

Good Luck ladies, praying for you till we all get those BFP.

Tested this morning....got my BFP at 11 dpo! FRER and Clearblue digital. Digitals were not around when I had my two kids, it just makes it more real to read PREGNANT.

This was our 6th cycle trying, but we tried two new things. SMEP plan was one, https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm, and Softcups. This was also the 2nd month I had used EPO and it had really helped with my EWCM.

Good Luck ladies, praying for you till we all get those BFP.

Yayyyyyy.....im so happy for you.....I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->