Calling all 1970 vintage ladies TTC

https://www.vitanica.com/supplements_10.htm

Go to that link and towards the bottom of the page is the description of Pregnancy Prep. Seems to be working on this soon to be 42yr old body

Still got spotting, dark red and Brown, not enough for a pad, mostly just when I wipe after peeing. Sorry tmi. Still got aching boobs, the frustrating thing is I only ever get that with pregnancy, and last Night i noticed my nipples were much darker than normal. Dont seem so much today though. Was reading up about implantation and bleeding and there were a lot of women saying they had quite a bit and still were pg. I'm probably just clutching at straws mind you. If I hasn't all the other signs I Would just be calling this a slow starting af. Bah, I really should just get a grip. If it were a friend describing it to me I know i'd think she was fooling herself. Was just so certain this time. Xx

HUGS Starbaby! It's such a roller coaster!! To the gals that AF has caught, I'm so sorry. Lots of luck for the next cycle.

AARP~ haha supplemental insurance for senior citizens.

I'm around 6 dpo, very stuffy nose, creamy CM when I check internally but nothing copious enough to get my hopes too high. The normal twinges and the beginning of sore breasts. What would I do with all my extra time if I didn't symptom spot?? :)

I'm feeling good about my body these days, the last 2 cycles seemed very normal and I had good ewcm. I hope it's doing what it is supposed to!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Fingers crossed!

ah starbaby!!!:hugs: Really do hope it works out for you.....
I can't post more right now...OH made poutine for supper..hehe 2nd time I have had it... i swore never to eat it as I would LOVE it a to much and end up eating it every day...LOL:wacko:
but I have some self control!!!!

hope you have a good night..and I will be back on tommorrow to see whats up !!

https://www.vitanica.com/supplements_10.htm

Go to that link and towards the bottom of the page is the description of Pregnancy Prep. Seems to be working on this soon to be 42yr old body

:thumbup:
Great product list! I'd definitely try the nausea blend if I am lucky enough to have a sticky. :)

Thanks so much for all your support girls, sadly af definitely got me, so i'm out of the game and back to the starting post for another crack! cd3 and counting :) Good luck to all you lovely ladies left in the game, will be checking out your progress, and to the rest of us, hugs and comiserations, we'll get there girls, with a little bit of baby dust. xx

Ohhh ladies! Today i turned 42!!! Where are the salts Im feeling faint! Didnt someone say 42 is the new 21? Lol! I guess especially if its multiplied by 2. Oh well, heres to hopefully being a first time mom at 42!

Starbaby, 2 bluelines- Sorry to hear that girls.....I'm the same..on the verge of cd1....red cm inside, hasn't made it to pad yet( tmi but thats the best way to describe it) and the crampiness and craziness has kicked in.. I lost it this morning with dogs and puppy misbehaving....I really want that bottle of wine but am waiting for full flow..even tho I know its coming.....
Happy canadian thanksgiving ..... and happy anniversary for me... damn it...LOL

ghanagirl- welcome...... and yay for 1st time mom at ur age...I'm 41 past july and am still tryng for #1....... i should have tried as soon as i met my husband at age 33..hahaha.. oh what we know know that we could change. oh well....
Hope this cycle and the next is more positive for us all!!!!!

Ohhh ladies! Today i turned 42!!! Where are the salts Im feeling faint! Didnt someone say 42 is the new 21? Lol! I guess especially if its multiplied by 2. Oh well, heres to hopefully being a first time mom at 42!

I'm not too far behind! I'll be 42 in April. We'll just say 42 IS the new 21!!

Good luck!

Hi ladies, Just a question, maybe someone has similar and can shed some light, I'm cd5, and STILL have painful boobs, (i never get this, only in pregnancy, but i know i'm not pg, still on af) and last 2 days have had the most awful bouts of pain, boobs, back all the way down, tummy and abdomen. So bad yesterday i had to get in touch with GP and he gave me mefanamic acid 500mg, which works to a degree, but i dont know whats causing this. Its concerning me a bit, in my whole lifetime i've had only a handful of "bad" af's that had cramps, a couple of times bad enough to make me puke, but generally the rare cramps i get are minor and very shortlived, only for a few hours the day my cycle starts. Why on earth is my body behaving like this all of a sudden. The boobs thing leading up to my af was the main cause of me convincing myself i was pg. Now it just doesn't seem to want to go away! Any ideas? x

Hello Ladies, I'm a 70's gal, now 42 and like curlysusan I'm choosing single motherhood.
Due to start a stimulated cycle this month....excited, nervous, scared of missing 'signs', worrying if I'm going to get my ovulation timed right with my procedure.....and so on. It is FABULOUS to know you are all out there sharing the experience and the love! :thumbup:

Hi ladies, Just a question, maybe someone has similar and can shed some light, I'm cd5, and STILL have painful boobs, (i never get this, only in pregnancy, but i know i'm not pg, still on af) and last 2 days have had the most awful bouts of pain, boobs, back all the way down, tummy and abdomen. So bad yesterday i had to get in touch with GP and he gave me mefanamic acid 500mg, which works to a degree, but i dont know whats causing this. Its concerning me a bit, in my whole lifetime i've had only a handful of "bad" af's that had cramps, a couple of times bad enough to make me puke, but generally the rare cramps i get are minor and very shortlived, only for a few hours the day my cycle starts. Why on earth is my body behaving like this all of a sudden. The boobs thing leading up to my af was the main cause of me convincing myself i was pg. Now it just doesn't seem to want to go away! Any ideas? x

I am like you and have never ever never ever never, did i mention, Never.... Had sore Boobies, only in my 4 pregnancies. About 3 to 4 months ago I started getting sore boobs right during ovulation ( I always feel my ovulation I get a pain on my right or left side) this is just what i call a new symptom. When it first happened I really thought I was pregnant cause I never ever get that , but now ever since that time I get the sore Boobies/ I don't think there is anything wrong, i just think your body is changing is all... :hugs::hugs:

I had that happen each cycle after I turned 40. Started the Pregnancy Prep and not only did the pain stop, but so did the 3 day light period. It went back to a normal 4 days and instead of only 3 pads for an entire AF, I went through 8, like usual before I turned 40. All I think is the hormones are lagging and fluctuating so much and causing all sorts of issues.

My iui cycle got cancelled due to higher FSH #.. i got 13 on day 2,3.
think its supposed to be under 10....
I need to treat my body better...
more exercise or at least physical activity,no sugar, caffine, processed foods, more veggies, ect..I don't drink much at all anymore..maybe 1 beer once in awhile....
I feel like giving up BUT now realize this is a wake up call to be in better health....

Hope everyone else is doing good..... I'll be back online hen I have ore time to o thro threads and check up on you all....

Wondering how the Vintage group is doing. Anyone going to do IUI IVF this month?

I'm going in Tues Weds next week- wish me luck !!

My iui cycle got cancelled due to higher FSH #.. i got 13 on day 2,3.
think its supposed to be under 10....
I need to treat my body better...
more exercise or at least physical activity,no sugar, caffine, processed foods, more veggies, ect..I don't drink much at all anymore..maybe 1 beer once in awhile....
I feel like giving up BUT now realize this is a wake up call to be in better health....

Hope everyone else is doing good..... I'll be back online hen I have ore time to o thro threads and check up on you all....

Bummer Girl! I totally believe it makes a difference taking good care of yourself I'm thinking of doing Yoga a few times a week. Figure it has a relaxing & physical effect

Hello Ladies, I'm a 70's gal, now 42 and like curlysusan I'm choosing single motherhood.
Due to start a stimulated cycle this month....excited, nervous, scared of missing 'signs', worrying if I'm going to get my ovulation timed right with my procedure.....and so on. It is FABULOUS to know you are all out there sharing the experience and the love! :thumbup:

Welcome!!! I'm doing another IUI round this month! Don't get disappointed if it doesn't work takes a couple cycles for your body to respond to the meds

Hi
I posted a couple of weeks ago as I tested positive and then the line went so faint I thought I had had a chemical. I went on holiday and still didn't have a period. Anyway when I tested I still have a positive :0)
I had a history so am trying to be unattached, I have docs appointment tomorrow and I hope he can organise a quick scan because if it is viable I have to be quick sharp ish onto ' clexane' for my blood clotting problem. We will see

Fingers X'd for you!!!! I hope you have a healthy bean!!

I am thinking I need to try the pregnancy prep, I also have been having only 3 day periods that are fairly light, compared to how they used to be at least and TONS of breast pain, which I used to only have when pg.

I felt like I had a good cycle again this time, then out of the blue AF showed 3 days early. Have never had a 25 day cycle. sigh. Moving on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->