Calling all 1970 vintage ladies TTC

40yroldmom Oh I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck at your scan!!!!!

Whitesxfan- I had the ame thing....4 day early period...i have had 21 day cycles before...1 per year it seems.
My FSH #'s are too high this cycle...so cd1 was a shit day for me..and cd 3 when I got blood results sucked as well.....lol
Silver lining is....feeling O pain on my right side..my BLOCKED tube side..so IUI would have been cancelled anyway... Going to bd on O days just in case ole lefty has an egg as well..bahaha.
Since this cycle is a "no go" I will be on here stalking you ladies!!!!!

Thanks I have it scheduled for Thursday 25 th October I should be 7w 1 day.
It can't come quick enuff!

Well, fiddle faddle, I'm on CD 20 and no sign of O yet with a usual 28-29 day cycle. Guess having a car accident on the last day of af and then having fil go in for a quadruple bypass wasn't the best thing to have happen. :/

momof5- Wow that sounds pretty stressful...... Hope nobody was hurt in accident and Best thoughts for your FIL....
That could indeed screw with your cycle...

I'm both anxious and excited for you 40yearoldmom, I hope the scan goes well and you come back to us with good news. X
Momof5, i'm about the same as you cd wise, surge on cd 20 :winkwink: though didn't get a def pos result I think I have missed the peak reading at the times i tested, ( I did 3 tests that day, first thing, early afternoon and late night) cos they went from nothing to feint to dark almost equal to control line and feint again over 3 days, so thats good enough for me! I'm now cd 22 and we've be'd each Night for last 3 days, also I used my femcap last Night just to make sure they couldn't escape ha ha ha! Havent had as much ewcm this month as last though, wet but not loads :(
Anyway, wishing everyone lotes babydust this cycle and good test/scans for all xxx

Scan went well.
Embryo with heartbeat and doesn't appear to be anything scary in there too. Sonographer said it looks like it should measured 6w5d and my dates say 7w1d she said they don't get concerned unless 4 or so days out at this stage, anyone know differently?
Anyway she said I won't get scanned now till 12 weeks, I'm going to see doc tomorrow or Monday as there is no way I can cope going that long. If I can't get an earlier one I'll go private, I'm going to see if they will bring my NHL one earlier as I intend to have the unchallenged translucency at 12 weeks which I will have to pay for as they don't do it on the NHs here in Wales. Maybe they'll do that for me so I'm not shelling out for both. Anyway I'm happy this evening I'm sure it won't be long before the gremlins crawl back in my head and taunt me.

Aww thats fantástic hun, so pleased for you, hope you'll keep us updated. I'm in wales too, how bout that! Will you go to Brian at the bupa hosp is Cardiff? He was great with me when I was carrying dd a few years back, I had nt scan there, was worth it for some peace of mind and potentially prepare for possible outcomes. Fab pictures in that scanner too, way better than the hospital One! He even did a guestimate on gender for us saying the bits looked like a macdonalds logo so most likely a girl ha ha ha! He was right :) i'm so excited for you and will be keeping an eye out for updates, though you'll prob be on the pregnant forums now. X

Im in North Wales on Anglesey, so the nhs is pretty shocking here, never the less I will strive to get better care and if it doesnt work nhs I will pay privately, these days you have too to get the care.
Im currently trying to get a referal to the consultantant who diagnosed my aps and thats even proviong difficult and they dont have any previous knowledge of my molar pregnancy, it beggers belief!
Will update, as I know when pregnancy stories of over 40's were published I always tried to follow to see if they got theor baby!

Hi I'm new here, I'm a 1970-er not 42 till December. I'm TTC my first. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi x

Congrats 40yearoldmum!!!! That's wonderful news...! I am so happy for you! You are like a shining light of hope for the rest of us.... Well, for me, anyway!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Polkadotti!!! Happy to have another 1970'er in the mix!!

AFM - After a recent hysteroscopy, tumour / polyp removal (that was blocking the cervical opening), I am swinging into the TWW. I'm 2 dpo and have huge hopes for this cycle. """Pressure""" I know!!! With the polyp out of the way, my FS figures this will be a very possible time to conceive...

I've been praying....! :thumbup:

Scan went well.
Embryo with heartbeat and doesn't appear to be anything scary in there too. Sonographer said it looks like it should measured 6w5d and my dates say 7w1d she said they don't get concerned unless 4 or so days out at this stage, anyone know differently?
Anyway she said I won't get scanned now till 12 weeks, I'm going to see doc tomorrow or Monday as there is no way I can cope going that long. If I can't get an earlier one I'll go private, I'm going to see if they will bring my NHL one earlier as I intend to have the unchallenged translucency at 12 weeks which I will have to pay for as they don't do it on the NHs here in Wales. Maybe they'll do that for me so I'm not shelling out for both. Anyway I'm happy this evening I'm sure it won't be long before the gremlins crawl back in my head and taunt me.
I am SO pleased for you, congratulations, I know it's a scary time but every pregnancy is different and every reason to be positive, your story gave me some hope as we have lost 2 babies in 4 months, I'm 41 next month with 3 healthy pregnancies in the past but this will be my husbands first, I wish you loads luck, keep in touch, hugs xxxxxx

Hello all!! How is everyone doing?? What's new??

I'm at 6 dpo and trying to keep myself busy... :coffee: So far, not so good! :dohh:

hi guys
just booked a private scan for 9.4 weeks so i felt better about that. I had a shaky couple of hours this morning where i thought it was all over, just freaking myself out and being really negative, i seem to get a tiny bit nauseaous in the afternoon (which has been for all the pregnancies even the molar where people are usually sick because of the massive amounts of hcg) anyway i have had no breast tenderness for a couple of days and just felt really negative, this morning I have felt really nauseous till i ate something and now its gone so i do feel a bit more positive. I know its not healthy and I try and have moments where i concentrate on all the good things in my life and this 'healthy' little baby. But I do faulter a few times a week I hate it, I hate being like that.
Anyway Midwife this afternoon so its quite nice that things happen each week stops me feeling so desperate.

well, cd 30 today and FINALLY got ch set on cd 27!!! Normally I have a 28-29 day cycle. Luckily got a surprise attack of :sex: on cd 26 late at night. So, now we start the waiting game. Hope it has a better outcome this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->