Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

So quit ladies.. How are we??

I'm 12DPO (I think) :witch: is due tomorrow or next day.. No AF cramps and no spotting yet.. Not getting my hopes up.. Haven't taken a HPT yet.. Holding off until I know she is good and late..

After screwing with me and giving me hope, AF finally showed up yesterday, two days late. I really did hope that this was finally it. I even got ahead of myself and let myself think about things like telling family for Christmas. Hubs was really excited when I was late and I think that seeing the disappointment on his face when I told him that I started my period was one of the most heartbreaking things ever. Cycle 10 really took the wind out of my sails.

Going forward, we're going to NTNP for cycle 11 and hopefully reignite our excitement for TTC. I never dreamt it would take this long and it's just not fair, damn it!

Awe Pirate :( :hugs: im sorry hun...

I haven't been trying as long so I can only imagine because I'm already annoyed at the whole process and BFN's.. I got to the point where I dont even try to think hopeful at all.. Stopped buying HPT's and everything because it hurts to bad to keep getting your hopes up to be let down.. It will happen for us love.

Another month goes by and I remain a BFP virgin :growlmad: I don't actually have a proper 2ww this cycle since I didn't get to complete my IVF cycle. They had to freeze my embryos because my hormones went wacko and it changed my lining. So am just waiting for AF so I can have a proper 2ww in December!

Sorry to hear the BFP virginity continues for you ladies, too! :hugs:

Yep.. BFP virgin yet another month here as well.. :witch: got me today.. On to dec..

I'm still a +OPK virgin! Still have no definite ovulation, but hope it happened this past weekend or will happen in the next couple days.

One more week until I can poas. fx I will finally get to see a second line. Good Luck to all you lovely ladies!! :dust:

Good luck Hun FX and baby dust to you!!

I'm waiting around for O right now :coffee:

didn't get to AI last night :cry: donor work kept him late.. I was ok with it till this morning and my temp dipped.. could mean O is tomorrow?!? if it rises I'm really hoping for more of a dip we will get AI in tonight hopefully.. I can't believe my temp dipped and I have had all - OPK's and no sign of EWCM iv had more frequent lotion like CM but I chart it as creamy.. I hope I don't miss my O :(

Good luck! I hope things get straightened out so you don't miss O!

So no af this am... let's hope she stays away and we finally get to see the second line!! :winkwink:

Got my AI in today used 1ml of pre-seed 15-20min before AI then did AI and kept hips up for about 30min... A little bit of EWCM showed up today, so hope the
pre-seed helps.. Will try to do it again tomorrow

Got my AI in today used 1ml of pre-seed 15-20min before AI then did AI and kept hips up for about 30min... A little bit of EWCM showed up today, so hope the
pre-seed helps.. Will try to do it again tomorrow

Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"