Calling all BFP virgins!!! Perpetual "One Line Only" support group!

Got my AI in today used 1ml of pre-seed 15-20min before AI then did AI and kept hips up for about 30min... A little bit of EWCM showed up today, so hope the
pre-seed helps.. Will try to do it again tomorrow

Good luck!! Hopefully you can get in another AI. Any sign on your opk's of ovulation?

I need all the positive, happy, sticky, baby dust sent my way. I am so hoping this is the end of my BFP virginity. Will have 2 embryos transferred 12/26 or 12/27. I may squeak by with a BFP before 2013 is over!! Ahh I so hope this is it!

Hoping you all see 2 lines before 2013 is over, too! :flower:

Got my AI in today used 1ml of pre-seed 15-20min before AI then did AI and kept hips up for about 30min... A little bit of EWCM showed up today, so hope the
pre-seed helps.. Will try to do it again tomorrow

Good luck!! Hopefully you can get in another AI. Any sign on your opk's of ovulation?

From what I could see it looked like if it wasn't positive it was really really close.. So I counted it as a positive.. Ill take another tomorrow and see how it looks... The only bad thing about AI is checking for CM after because I'm never sure if its just left over baby juice.. Ill also see how my temp looks in the am.. If its starts to rise then ill know that tomorrow is O but ill still try and get another AI in tomorrow..

From what I could see it looked like if it wasn't positive it was really really close.. So I counted it as a positive.. Ill take another tomorrow and see how it looks... The only bad thing about AI is checking for CM after because I'm never sure if its just left over baby juice.. Ill also see how my temp looks in the am.. If its starts to rise then ill know that tomorrow is O but ill still try and get another AI in tomorrow..

Good luck!!

Well no AI tonight my donor had to work late :( and I had EWCM at work then by the time I got home it was creamy then got a - OPK... So guessing I Od sometime or another today.. Hoping to god that 1AI we got last night did the trick.. But not getting my hopes up.. Wonder if we should do a AI tomorrow

So after my - OPK I've had 3 days of + OPKS so far.. I'm driving myself completely mad.. I managed to get another AI in the first day of the crazy dark OPKs now my DW seems to think that's enough and doesn't want to AI any more and i was told to wait and see.. Ugh!!!

I hope you caught that egg!

Hatethewait- good luck with the transfer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->