CALLING ALL CYCLE EXPERTS! Pretty please..

JaneZee

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm gonna try to keep this as brief as possible while still providing all necessary information.

I'm 27 years old, and I have a 6 year old little boy. My husband and I decided to try for a second child in February, in which i tracked my cycle using Clearblue Digital OPK and confirmed ovulation. At that point, my cycle was 33 days long, I ovulated on CD 19. We did not conceive that month and I was bummed (as we always are).. fast forward, we stopped actively trying and started "not preventing".. I stopped keeping track (Duh, Me!)

My last period started on May 20th. It was typical, and I've had nothing since, no spotting even. Now, here I am on CD 50?! And on Friday night I took a test, it was very faint positive. I took 6 more IC's and all of them were very faint, but positive. How is this possible? My periods have always been irregular, but I'm nervous that I'm way too far in for it to be a viable pregnancy being this faint. The only symptom I have a sore boobs, but they're always sore before AF. Do I have any hope at all of being "newly pregnant" that could justify lines this light? Surely 6-7 tests with a faint line aren't ALL faulty? I'm so nervous about MC, I "may" have had a very early one in the past but never confirmed.. I'm just scared.. see pic.

Thanks so much for any feedback, I appreciate you all.

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
That's definitely a bfp. Did you track ovulation this cycle? You probably just ovulated very late. Plus ic's take a while to get dark. Mine are only just getting dark now. Congratulations!

Thanks love! My husband hardly believes it because I'm so late, but I'm trying to explain to him that late ovulation is possible. I unfortunately didn't track ovulation this time, we went in vacation and have just been super busy and enjoying ourselves! Bizarre how that happens! :) The urine test at the doctors office was negative yesterday after all of these so they want me back in for bloods on Tuesday!

Congratulations on your recent BFP as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->