• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all Donor Sperm/Insemination Buddies!!!

Fingers and toes keep crossed. Good luck

Hiya ladies. I shall start the AI prolly on Sunday which will be cd 12- planning cd 12, 13, 15, but if ovulation looks to be happening might make it cd 14 as well.
Opk looking good for cd 14-16 ovulation. No fertile CM yet though.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170112_112605.jpg

First insem has been organized for Tuesday! So pumped. That'll be cd15. I usually ovulate between cd19-21. Will have another Friday, cd 18. Our donor is working up by us Tuesday. He can travel I guess? He's an engineer so idk. But he made sure he's working up by us for Tuesday. Said he had to play email tag for a couple of days to do it. It's about half an hour from us as opposed to his usual work which is over an hour. So that's awesome. It's a secure site so he will have to find a place nearby to meet OH, get the cup and do the "hand off" hahaha

Friday he is also driving closer to us. Not as close as the place Tuesday, but better. So thankful for him! He's really doing all he can to help us out.

Quietly freaking out. I didn't freak out like this when ttc my daughter. But now I have her to think about. I know how miserable my pregnancy was. I was so sick for the first 20 weeks and couldn't walk the last 12ish. So I'm petrified it'll be like that again and I have a very adobe toddler to take care of. Oy lol. Trying not to think too much about it.

Well hopefully this pregnancy won't be as rough on you. FX the insemination goes well :)

Uhhmmmmmm I think what you mean is terrifying. That sounds more appropriate haha

Lots of excitement happening for you ladies!

Cppeace and Kyla, how cool that you two are cycle buddies! Glad to hear that the plans for the insems are coming together so well. That stinks that your last pregnancy was so rough on you Kyla, but hopefully this one will be easier. I really do believe that each pregnancy can be so different from others.

Savasanna, I love seeing your due date in your signature!

AFM, I'm 10dpo and have had symptoms on/off throughout this 2ww but didn't have a single one today...might be because we closed on our house yesterday and have been working on it yesterday and today which makes it easy to keep my mind off of it. I'm debating whether to take a test tomorrow or wait until Saturday. I have a ton of IC's but really don't want to see a BFN so am torn between curiosity and waiting to miss AF.

You have much more willpower than I do!

I've gotten positives with my loss and dd at 8dpo so that's when I plan on starting lol. I have ZERO willpower. At all. For anything haha.

Fingers are crossed for you!

That sucks! So sorry. Has your donor had pregnancies before?

He said he has had multiple successful pregnancies before. I didn't ask him how many or how long they took...I probably should have. I think if I can get 2 donations next cycle instead of 1, it will give me a better chance.

Ah. That's promising then. It can take two perfectly healthy people up to a year so just needs time. Unfortunately. Fingers crossed for your next cycle!

So sorry to hear AF got you. Hope you have a BFP for valentines!

How are you ladies today... I'm pretty grumpy myself. My opks are not cooperating with early ovulation lol

Good. Just last waiting. My opks don't darken. They're the same shade all month except when I ovulate then I get positives for 36 hours when I have the surge then back to the same shade. So I probably won't start testing till Tuesday. Maybe. Not anticipating ovulation until Saturday-Monday most likely.

Dd is in a mood today. Really makes me wonder why I want another haha

Did you go ahead and insem today, Kimmie? Or are you waiting for a positive opk? Sorry your LH surge isn't cooperating like you wanted.

Kyla, only a couple more days till you meet your donor again for baby #2! I'm so excited for you!

Nothing to report for me, just CD 3 of dealing with AF. I think I have a plan of when I want to do my insems this cycle, just have to reach out to my donor and see if he's available the days I want.

I know! I can't believe it's almost time. Feels like it's come up so fast. And yet taken so long.

na, I was tired, worked early so we will start tomorrow when I'm off. My back is bugging me like mad... Might take a second opk to make sure it's not darkening yet. Mine generally get's gradually darker until getting a blazing usually day of ovulation.

Moving our first insem to Wednesday. I have a reassessment at my chiropractor tomorrow. They had to switch it from Wednesday to Tuesday so insem gets switched. Not ovulating till this weekend so doesn't matter

Think we might move Friday to Saturday as well. OH possibly has a late meeting to go to. She's moving to a new store so she needs to have some meetings with the current manager to go over things.

But, like I said, not ovulating till this weekend so should be fine.
Do believe my cm has gone watery today. Last cycle had 4 watery days then 2 ewcm before iI ovulated so on track! Probably start opks tonight.

Oh and dd has conjunctivitis. Awesome. Woke up from her nap yesterday with gunky eyes and this morning woke up and they were red. So to the doctor we went. Fun times.

Sorry to hear DD is sickly but hopefully her eye infection heals soon. Did the first AI this about an hour ago. CP is pretty soft and high, saw ewcm but opk is hanging about where it has been last 4 days. I figure my ovulation should be in next few days so hopefully around cd 16ish- we shall see. Let the semen liquify this time and used preseed to boot.We will do it at least 2 more times before ovulation if I ovulate cd 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->