Calling all Donor Sperm/Insemination Buddies!!!

Indeed. Luck to us all for seeing fabulous BFP soon!

I'm in so much pain. My ovaries are KILLING me!! The test lines are clearly darker than the control lines now so that's why. Betting on ovulation sometime tomorrow, but because I'm sick and my temp is up because of that not sure when it'll show I ovulated.

So, I got my positive opk today. Only feeling minor ovulation pain, very unusual for me but maybe due to the brazil nuts. Should see a massive temp spike tomorrow if ovulation is today(generally I don't get a positive until the day I ovulate.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170121_175505.jpg

Sorry you're in such pain Kylas. Hope it ends soon. I know some months it's awful.

Temp is up this morning and I am sweating!! Betting today is O day making donations 3 and 5 days before O. Dds were 5 and 8 days so I know donor dudes swimmers have some staying power. Feeling pretty confident.

Attaching my ff chart and my very positive opks. Ovaries still sore this morning. Thinking pink thoughts!

Attachments

• IMG_6946.jpg
    IMG_6946.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6948.jpg
    IMG_6948.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3
Yep, def looks like an ovulation spike to me. And yep with your history the sperm should still be hanging around waiting fo rthat eggy

AFM. Felt pains that I'd classify as ovulation pains at 3am and they were still hanging round when I got up this morn. I inseminated this morn and that seemed to trigger more cramps and pains, both ovaries but more left than right. Very unusual pains and cramps. I usually have very regular ovulation pain that I recognize- this was not regular. I'd say today should be my ovulation day and I will see massive temp rise tomorrow. The pain is mostly over now so ovulation should be done at this point. Shall see what the temp does tomorrow.

Don't temp spikes happen after you ovulate? Based on your opks and temps, I would guess you O'd on Saturday. Regardless - looks like your timing was fabulous! Yay! Good luck waiting out the tww!

Also - congrats on insemination day, CCpeace! Woohoo!

Those temps are not what my typical ovulation looks like. I didn't get a positive opk till 2 days ago and yesterday. My body is not cooperating and now my cervix is lower, cm is creamy and opk still close but negative. This looks annovulatory to me.

They do, yeah. However I'm also sick. I believe I ovulated late last night/early this morning. Temp dip this morning which I believe is the ovulation dip so tomorrow will tell more. Unfortunately with being sick my temps are higher than usual so everything is going to be thrown off. Ovary pain is gone too and cm turned creamy last night so if it hasn't happened already it's in the process. I think I will test February 1st. It's a new month so new possibilities and AF should be due the 4th.

I tent to have an estrogen surge before O too which could have been the temp rise.

Temping is such a flawed science. I feel like it does a good job at letting you know that you do ovulate, but it's a bit iffy when it comes to the cycle specifics. I always had a hard time with opks, too. I think I naturally have a higher level of lh because I would have positives for days, like sometimes 4-5. I know you're supposed to ovulate 24-36 hours after the first positive, but I always worried that what registered as "positive" for me, wasn't a true positive. I wonder if triggering back in December was what did the trick for me.

Or it was just a lucky cycle. Who knows. In any event - cheers to you guys!

It would have gone much better if I hadn't gotten sick. But I'm getting my voice back so that's something. Cough syrup is my life haha. OH found the same brand we give Ashlyn for colds, but obviously in an adult formula, and it's all natural and really helps! I've always had a hard time with opks bc of my pcos. But I found I wasn't testing long enough. So now I get clear positives. But all cycle long I get the same line until it goes positive. Had a long surge this cycle. I think because I'm sick o got pushed back a bit.

But confident I did o. Pain has stopped. I was super gassy around it too and that's stopped. Cm has gone creamy. My nipples are very sore. So if I haven't it's happening today.

Keep trying to attach my chart but keeps saying it's the wrong file. Lame.
There we go. I feel it might say I oed earlier than I did because of that rise. But I'm pretty sure I didn't. We will see. It does kind of look like I ovulated Saturday. That was the day with the most pain. But I also had ewcm that day and still the next day so I don't think inovulated Saturday. But who knows.

Attachments

• IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6966.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
I would put it Saturday as well. Ewcm can hang around an extra day or two sometimes

Yeah you know I'm thinking that as well now the more I look at it. That would work for me haha. Tomorrow if ff thinks Saturday's o I should get crosshairs. Stay tuned.

I'm mostly thrown by the ewcm as I usually dry up O day. And the opks just being positive the night before. But 2/3 of the tests were positive when I got home from work maybe they would have been positive before work as well. I typically have 36 hours of positives then O. But I'm also sick so things can be thrown off. Tat was the day of the most O pain. It was really painful.

Well, the beauty of this all is that you're using a fresh donation so it doesn't really matter all too much. The nitty gritty of Saturday vs Sunday really comes into play when you're using frozen.

So excited for you!

True. I just wanna know when to test haha. With a Saturday o AF would be due February 2. Fingers crossed!

I usually go creamy after ovulation but I've had a couple months where my ewcm went a day or even two days after confirmed temp rise. Our bodies are crazy lol
Good luck no matter when that eggy appeared. Hopefully nice excited sperm were awaiting it :)

I'm pretty sick too so I'm sure that's thrown everything off. Laryngitis, congestion, tight chest and throat. So who knows. Saturday would put the donations 4 and 2 days before O!

Haha me? No. Never....Don't know what you're talking about :shrug:

Haha I'm such a bad tester lol. But I'm going to start 8dpo. With my mmc and dd I got positives at 8dpo (now not bfp positives. I call them LSP little skinny positives) so sounds like a good time to test to me. Which, if O was Saturday, would be this coming Sunday :)

Going to start trying to get my ass on the treadmill too. Maybe just 20 minutes a day, but something. I'm up 5lbs from Friday! Goodness. I know my diet wasn't so good this weekend but jeeze. For pcos less exercise is better. So just a little bit, but something.

I went in and put a random temp in for tomorrow, but above coverline and ff gave me my crosshairs. Solid too so they're pretty sure. So as long as tomorrow's temp is up I will consider Saturday O day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->